TRUE BLOOD ... whose yours?

Options

Replies

• cersela
    cersela Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Eric, totally Eric. However I wouldn't throw Alcide or Jessica out of bed. ;) I can't believe I forgot to mention Pam, I can't decide if I want to screw her or be her.
  • teacheatsleep
    teacheatsleep Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Alcide :)
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    Do I have to pick one? Alcide, Eric, Jason. Lafayette's personality.

Agree about Lafayette!!! I love him too. His body aint too shabby either and his eye make up and head scarves are the best!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Good - not very many Sam lovers (don't know why) - this works to my advantage. I'll take him and the rest of you can fight over Alcide and Eric.
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Eric, Eric and more Eric.... LOL

Lafayette is my favorite character though along with Tera and Pam...
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    ALCIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! slurp!
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Eric! All the way, everyday! And Jessica, cute lil red head!! Oh and L.C. Yes, those are my top three ;)
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    From reading the books, I just loved Quinn the tiger... I keep hoping he comes up on the TV show. I just wonder if he's as hot as I imagine him to be... hmm.

^^this^^
  • AiimeeDee
    Options
    Eric! All the way, everyday! And Jessica, cute lil red head!! Oh and L.C. Yes, those are my top three ;)

Alcide I mean :p
  • jlt1968
    jlt1968 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Pam and Jessica
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    From reading the books, I just loved Quinn the tiger... I keep hoping he comes up on the TV show. I just wonder if he's as hot as I imagine him to be... hmm.

I can't believe they haven't included Quinn in the shows yet, such an awesome character!

Wish I could see the pics but they won't load at work :(

I'm at work too...can't see anything. Will have to look when I get home. Yes on Quinn!!!
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    For me, it's Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse). Alexander Skarsgard (Eric Northman) too - although that's more due to witty personality and great acting than hot body alone.

I know everyone talks about Alicide, but he does nothing for me. He comes on screen and it's like......furniture.
    TRUE FACTS.

I prefer Lafayette and Jesus. They. are. adorbs. And Jessica. :blushing:
  • AiimeeDee
    Options
    Apparently I have weird taste. I seem to be the only one into Hoyt.

He has nice lips :).

I think he is cute, then they put eye liner on him and that killed it for me!!!!! :/
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I love them all...well I'm not a huge fan of Andy

Off topic...anyone remember Terry when he was on Gilmore Girls?? LOL
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Love all of 'em, guys and gals. Lafayette would be totally hot without all the glitteriness, even though there's some folks that would probably dig that.

Once my friends and I were hanging out, and the guys were talking about the hottest chicks on that show. My fiance said he liked Hoyt's mom, because she'd always be making him food and spoiling him!! :laugh:
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Oh how could I forget about Jesus!!! I wish he could be around longer and not just in flashbacks/visions!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Sadly my two favorites aren't on anymore, Godric and Rene.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Throwing all you Eric fans a bone.

He was one of the main charactors in the HBO 7 part series Geneation Kill. A few topless scenes with him, but no forntal nudity. But a good way to spend 7 hours.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    The reason I keep watching, drools....

34qjm12.jpg

Thank you for that picture, I need that as a visual as I workout this afternoon, Oh my I swear this man is so yummy and delicious!!!
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I love EriC!!! ok. I still love Bill even if he's an untrustworthy snake.