Replies

• Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Alcide
  • jubob78
    jubob78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    definitely Eric...not my usual type but there is something about him....yummy!!
  • chezza80
    chezza80 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    alcide and eric! :)
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Can't possibly pick one. I want to be the middle of an Eric & Alcide sandwich :P
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    This season was a total disappointment to me. It used to drive me nuts waiting for the next episode but this year bored me to death.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    This season was a total disappointment to me. It used to drive me nuts waiting for the next episode but this year bored me to death.

Agree with you 100%! Yet I watched each episode.....just HOPING for it to get better. Next season better be spectacular. They failed MAJORLY this season.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    My favorite character from the show is Lafayette just because he is absolutely hilarious. As far as eye candy go I'd probably have to say Ryan (Jason) or Stephen (Bill) or Alexander (Eric) haha any of them really! I was totally anti-bill at first but I started seeing him in other shows/projects with his natural accent (aussie) and then he was about a million times hotter. IDK its probably because Im married to an Australian/Kiwi...so Im partial too the accents :)

Seriously though they are alll good!

Stephen (Bill) is a BRIT !!!!
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Eric is mine. STAY AWAY PEOPLE!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Eric all the way
  • evsullivan
    Options