WWMFPD?

Options
2»

Replies

• cgd_crispytaco
    Options
    Ok, first of all....no one can force you to eat anyting...unless your having dinner with my grandma...she will not let you leave your chair until you eat every last bit of food on your plate. Ha! *True Story*

first thing - eat an apple or a banana before you show up to your moms house.
    - that way your not rude...eat a nice salad with light dressing...if your mom doesnt have healty/light dressing...take your own.
    -eat small portions if you absoulutely must eat...maybe just a little bit of mac n cheese.
    - if you can't handle the pressure, just say that you already ate and that your stuffed. Thats the excuse I have to give my grandma when she forces me to eat her yummy, amazing, mexican, greasy food!!

Good Luck!! :smile:
  • ginacat13
    ginacat13 Posts: 1
    Options
    eat before you go and only put on chicken strip on your plate and a tiny spoonfull of mac n cheese. Then stick to your plan and go to the gym after. I know we like to eat too :)
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    @ cgd_crispytac & Gina.... I got this :) Its in the bag folks! Im def. going to stay on plan and workout afterwards.

Which reminds me, I need to charge my ipod!