I come to MFP to pick up friends

Alright... Since my original thread got shut down I need a new permanent home to hang out at when I'm bored. This is for all my old friends (you know who you are) and for any new ones.

Let's see if we can keep this one from getting shut down. I think we can still chat without all the suggestive comments... guess we'll see.

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    You are going to get banned, love. You really shouldn't have started a new one.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    You are going to get banned, love. You really shouldn't have started a new one.

We used to have a thread here called the "Gutter Gang" that got a {{eh-hem}} little raunchy at times. :bigsmile:

It got shut down and we're all still here. Just keep your comments PG'ish and you'll be fine! :wink:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Alright... Since my original thread got shut down I need a new permanent home to hang out at when I'm bored. This is for all my old friends (you know who you are) and for any new ones.

Let's see if we can keep this one from getting shut down. I think we can still chat without all the suggestive comments... guess we'll see.

Good luck...:flowerforyou: you do tend to bring it out of us though :wink:
  • Alright... Since my original thread got shut down I need a new permanent home to hang out at when I'm bored. This is for all my old friends (you know who you are) and for any new ones.

I know... was talking to JM earlier about how I tend to corrupt folks. I suppose if I'm good everyone else will be. Missed ya btw Sara. :flowerforyou:
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Now I'm jealous that I didn't read the original thread!
  • Now I'm jealous that I didn't read the original thread!

I'm jealous you didn't either. :devil: :wink:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560

I know... was talking to JM earlier about how I tend to corrupt folks. I suppose if I'm good everyone else will be. Missed ya btw Sara. :flowerforyou:

Awe I've been around, just busy with work.

I have always found that corruption is more effective if done one on one.
  • Kityn doesn't love me no more apparently or maybe she's just scared.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Maybe she is just smart. Unlike me because I'm posting this.
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Now the thread has changed and it is much more about friends rather than all the suggestive comments which i never really enjoyed MUCH!!!! i thought i best come back safely and say hello....
  • JoyousMaximus
    Now the thread has changed and it is much more about friends rather than all the suggestive comments which i never really enjoyed MUCH!!!! i thought i best come back safely and say hello....

HEY! You're alive! Feeling better?
  • rubberjonnie

HEY! You're alive! Feeling better?

3.5 weeks off work and have never ever been so ill but yes first day back yesterday and feeling a good bit better but still not 100%. Really put me on my back but i missed you guys like millions.... :love:
  • Now the thread has changed and it is much more about friends rather than all the suggestive comments which i never really enjoyed MUCH!!!! i thought i best come back safely and say hello....

Has been a while. Almost forgot about ya RJ. Yeah... Mike shut down the old thread. Going to try to keep it better but at least we all know we have the same personality types more or less.
  • JoyousMaximus
    3.5 weeks off work and have never ever been so ill but yes first day back yesterday and feeling a good bit better but still not 100%. Really put me on my back but i missed you guys like millions.... :love:

I missed you too. I was just thinking about you today so this is excellent timing. :wink:
  • rubberjonnie
    So the last thread got banned. Was good while it lasted i guess.

so what have i missed????
  • Nitz and Kityn got married...
    Nikky and Sara got married...

Other than that you didnt miss much.
  • rubberjonnie
    Two timers the lot of them....

Blimey, a man gets ill turns his back and look what happens eh!!1

Women - so fickle....:laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    You mean Sara stole Nitz from me!?! But that is why I reported the last thread. To stop her.. .I mean umm.. nothing... :tongue:
  • rubberjonnie
    You mean Sara stole Nitz from me!?! But that is why I reported the last thread. To stop her.. .I mean umm.. nothing... :tongue:

A woman scorned and all that......:laugh:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Morning Everyone

I have a question not related to weight or anything .... as anyone dealt with the better business beurea...if so how does it work??? Thanks in advance for helping