Options

Replies

• Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Nitz and Kityn got married...
    Nikky and Sara got married...

Other than that you didnt miss much.

Wait a minute?? Just went back and read this...When did I get married??? I'm so confused....I was setting up my polygamist compound and getting ready to import you all......

I am confused too... not that Nikky isn't a great girl and all, but she is already married... Are you sure this wasn't just going on in your head GEM?

(pssst. I think he was confusing fantasy with reality....but I'm not sure why I'm married to Nitz in his fantasies.....)
    Maybe his jealousy is causing him to act out :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    (pssst. I think he was confusing fantasy with reality....but I'm not sure why I'm married to Nitz in his fantasies.....)
    Maybe his jealousy is causing him to act out :wink:

good point. Hmmmm.....his need for me to return his affections caused his fantasies to rebel and marry me to Nitz therefore I was no longer available thus assuaging his guilt over wanting me in the first place......*said in a German accent*
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    good point. Hmmmm.....his need for me to return his affections caused his fantasies to rebel and marry me to Nitz therefore I was no longer available thus assuaging his guilt over wanting me in the first place......*said in a German accent*

Now my brain hurts.:tongue::laugh:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

Wait a minute?? Just went back and read this...When did I get married??? I'm so confused....I was setting up my polygamist compound and getting ready to import you all......

I am confused too... not that Nikky isn't a great girl and all, but she is already married... Are you sure this wasn't just going on in your head GEM?

Hmm... not sure... wouldn't be smart to take any of you off the market in my head. I may need to see a shrink.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Hmm... not sure... wouldn't be smart to take any of you off the market in my head. I may need to see a shrink.

What's up with marrying everyone BUT me off?? :angry:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Process of elimination, it means he only REALLY wants you.....

HEY! Not cool Greeny. :indifferent:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    well, hello all! still hanging on, no news, grief sucks.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

But that means I have to be alone because of his lecherous desires.:angry:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options

hmm.. Well I do have a psych degree, but not sure I can help you there :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

But that means I have to be alone because of his lecherous desires.:angry:

Nope, I know at least my MFP hubby is cheating on me with you...so you're just the 'other women' :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

hey cz! Hang in there. :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

hey cz! Hang in there. :flowerforyou:

Hi kityn, thanks. My counselor says this is normal. What the heck is normal about any of this? I feel like I am on a roller coaster, and cant get off! Oh well, at least I am not crazy.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    :happy:

wait a minute...

:devil:

thats better... :devil: GM... the new place looks cleaner... what did you do to the place?
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Nope, I know at least my MFP hubby is cheating on me with you...so you're just the 'other women' :wink:

I was hoping we could hide the truth from you to spare you the pain. :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

I was hoping we could hide the truth from you to spare you the pain. :wink:
    I think you now have the biggest load of BS award.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

wait a minute...

thats better... :devil: GM... the new place looks cleaner... what did you do to the place?

Swept a little, vacuumed, got out the warm soapy water and scrubbed the place from top to bottom...slowly.... :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

wait a minute...

Swept a little, vacuumed, got out the warm soapy water and scrubbed the place from top to bottom...slowly.... :wink:

SOAPY water???:devil:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

SOAPY water???:devil:

Yep. Really had to hose the place down and scrub out the grime....as you do when it gets too dirty for company. :laugh: :tongue:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    OK, this is cracking me up because I just read some of your other thread for the first time the other day. I was like daaaaaaang! :huh:

So then, I go into my Confessions thread and see ya'll flirtin it up in there! I'm glad you started a new thread so Confessions doesnt get shut down!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    :tongue:

confessions??? in here we have to have confessions every 5 minutes.... you kno wlike a moral cleansing so to speak... we really gotta "hose the place down and scrub out the grime" :wink: :devil: