I come to MFP to pick up friends

Options

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    That is probably exactly what he is doing....sitting drawing diagrams, calculating the pressure and force needed to keep the chain from collapsing in on itself......:love::love: :love:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Day ending early, Interview tonight if she shows up, wish me luck!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

Good luck! Wish I had been about 12 hours earlier. Hope it went well.
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I don't want to go to class tonight. I just want to sleep....:ohwell:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Thanks! I don't want to go to class tonight. I just want to sleep....:ohwell:
    That's what I did last night. I was home at 445 and asleep by 5. :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    *sigh* That sounds lovely.....I have class until 9pm so that will not be happening tonight...maybe I can fall into bed by 9:30. :tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    :frown: :flowerforyou: I wish I could help.
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    me too. :flowerforyou: Technically I am allowed to miss one class but I just can't bring myself to do it....I'm such a nerd. :tongue:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Good luck! Wish I had been about 12 hours earlier. Hope it went well.

no show, no call! Flake!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    me too. :flowerforyou: Technically I am allowed to miss one class but I just can't bring myself to do it....I'm such a nerd. :tongue:

If you can only miss one class, it makes sense you would save it for when you REALLY need it.
  • Kityngirl
    Options

If you can only miss one class, it makes sense you would save it for when you REALLY need it.

Yeah. But there are only 3 weeks left in this class, so I'm just a nerd that can't skip class without a really good reason. :tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Yeah. But there are only 3 weeks left in this class, so I'm just a nerd that can't skip class without a really good reason. :tongue:

A lot can happen in three weeks. My jr. year of college I developed appendicitis and had to have surgery the week before Thanksgiving... three weeks before the semester ended. The only reason I didn't fail my classes that semester was because my professors gave me a lot of slack because of it.
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    A lot can happen in three weeks. My jr. year of college I developed appendicitis and had to have surgery the week before Thanksgiving... three weeks before the semester ended. The only reason I didn't fail my classes that semester was because my professors gave me a lot of slack because of it.

I think I'm also really paranoid because last time I was in college (art school) I went through a really rough patch and started missing classes and it snowballed to the point where I ended up dropping out. Not going to happen this time even if I have to go to class bleeding. :ohwell: Plus - grades are money when work is paying for it. :laugh:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    I think I'm also really paranoid because last time I was in college (art school) I went through a really rough patch and started missing classes and it snowballed to the point where I ended up dropping out. Not going to happen this time even if I have to go to class bleeding. :ohwell: Plus - grades are money when work is paying for it. :laugh:

I had some inappropriate comment to the bleeding part but decided against it.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    :angry: :grumble: (on behalf of women everywhere)
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options

:huh: :indifferent:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I AM BORED!!!!!!!!:frown:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    ditto - boards are quiet today.