Anyone have a Polar Heart Rate Monitor?

Replies

• Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    FT7 --- very happy. More accurate than MFP calculations.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    FT70, it's great. I did grow a 6th finger after a few weeks, but I assume that is normal.

Right?
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    I received a Polar Ft7 for my birthday - it is AWESOME. I LOVE it!!! Best birthday gift ever
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Love it! Was using the FT4 for the past few years, but the strap just got eaten by a dog. My new FT7 arrived yesterday and i'll be trying it out for the first time at hockey tonight!
  • Edaboo77
    Edaboo77 Posts: 3
    I just purchased the FT4 in purple/pink and not only is it awesome but it's cute!
  • dkoroschetz
    dkoroschetz Posts: 67 Member
    wow! i guess i'm buying one!!! i wanted to make sure it was worth the money :)

i'm mainly concerned about when i'm doing weight training because i don't think i have an accurate idea of the calorie burn.

thanks everyone!!!
  • gobifree59
    gobifree59 Posts: 56 Member
    I've been wanting to get one too. I know that the machine calculations at the gym are not accurate. What do you like about the FT4 over the other models?
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    FT4!!! Love it and so easy to use!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    yes. yes...
  • Chrissymmartin
    Chrissymmartin Posts: 22 Member
    I love the FT4 I bought last year. With my information in it, it is much more accurate then the ones on the machines at the gym. I like that because I hated just guessing what I burned. Plus it's a great motivator because I see my heart rate is not within range, and I have to work harder, or I want to burn just a few more calories, so I work harder!

I love it<3
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Polar FT4, best money I've spent. Couldn't live without it!
  • dkoroschetz
    dkoroschetz Posts: 67 Member
    I've been wanting to get one too. I know that the machine calculations at the gym are not accurate. What do you like about the FT4 over the other models?

I don't know much about the different models. I honestly started looking for one because a weight loss blogger I read is always talking about hers :) I searched for her model and found it has been replaced with the FT4. It should work for what I want!

www.bodytronics.com - $61.88 with free shipping for the FT4 model
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    My husband and I both have an FT60 and we love it!! Highly recommended!
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    It's my best friend!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    the chest strap is great. the watch is horrible tho. very uncomfortable.. so i don't wear it on my wrist, i put it on my bra strap.

i bought it because amazon had a sale, so it was 30% off.
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    I have an FT4. I loved it. For a month or so, it worked perfectly. Now, it drives me nuts because it has a hard time picking up my heart rate, there is a serious lag, it does weird things like jumping to an extremely high/low number, etc. I'm going to try changing the battery, and hope for the best.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Yes and yes! I have the FT4 and love it. I've had it since March and use it for all my workouts. Even used it on my extra long hikes without any problems.
  • amiers11
    amiers11 Posts: 33
    Love mine. I use the F6.
  • sleepy184
    sleepy184 Posts: 109 Member
    I have the F11, Love it
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    FT60 Picked it for it's options and option to use with strength training.