Maggots, I got your motivation right here!

Options
d2footballJRC
d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
Maggots, I got your motivation right here.

drill_sergeant.jpg

It’s time to get real in this cesspool we call Chit-Chat. Many of you will not make it. You will fail. You will come back crawling afterwards and try to do it over again. I’m NOT HAVING ANY OF THAT. DO YOU HEAR ME!! I’ve been surfing these forums and the amount of people saying.. “Oh Please, help me, I need motivation..”, NO WHAT YOU NEED IS TO MOVE IT PRIVATE!!!! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!! This isn’t your mothers MFP (Well it might be….ANYWAYS), you are going to SWEAT, you are going to maybe CRY, you are going to LOSE FAT, you are going to look WONDERFUL.. WHY?!? BECAUSE I SAID SO! DO YOU UNDERSTAND… IF you give me any sass I’m going to come at you like a Spider Monkey jacked up on 1,3d and caffeine wanting a banana from a ten foot tree.. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME PRIVATES!!!!! KEEP A MOVE ON IT.. MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!! PUT DOWN THAT BIG MAC RIGHT NOW, I'm the only BIG MAC around here PRIVATE!!!!!!!!

I am starting a MFP DRILL SARGENT Themed challenge group. If you are interested fill out this form and post it or PM me.

ScreenName:
Goal:
Past History Working Out:
Equipment you have access to:
Do you have a HRM/BodyMedia/Fitbit:

I will use this info to tailor the challenges to the group!!!!

YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO POST your updates MIN. 4-5 times weekly!

Going to start a small 25 person group at the start to test. I have 6 spots filled already.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!! MOVE IT!!! MOVE IT!!

Replies

• grendella
    grendella Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    im in.
    ScreenName: grendella
    Goal: lose 10% body weight, change roller derby leagues, do 25 full body push ups, increase plank.
    Past History Working Out: spotty (twice a week weight training, roller derby)
    Equipment you have access to: gym, weights, roller derby
    Do you have a HRM/BodyMedia/Fitbit: no
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    im in.

GOOD DEAL PRIVATE!

(Btw, how's the roller derby been going?)
  • live2runnj
    live2runnj Posts: 157
    Options

drill_sergeant.jpg

It’s time to get real in this cesspool we call Chit-Chat. Many of you will not make it. You will fail. You will come back crawling afterwards and try to do it over again. I’m NOT HAVING ANY OF THAT. DO YOU HEAR ME!! I’ve been surfing these forums and the amount of people saying.. “Oh Please, help me, I need motivation..”, NO WHAT YOU NEED IS TO MOVE IT PRIVATE!!!! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!! This isn’t your mothers MFP (Well it might be….ANYWAYS), you are going to SWEAT, you are going to maybe CRY, you are going to LOSE FAT, you are going to look WONDERFUL.. WHY?!? BECAUSE I SAID SO! DO YOU UNDERSTAND… IF you give me any sass I’m going to come at you like a Spider Monkey jacked up on 1,3d and caffeine wanting a banana from a ten foot tree.. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME PRIVATES!!!!! KEEP A MOVE ON IT.. MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!! PUT DOWN THAT BIG MAC RIGHT NOW, I'm the only BIG MAC around here PRIVATE!!!!!!!!

I am starting a MFP DRILL SARGENT Themed challenge group. If you are interested fill out this form and post it or PM me.

ScreenName:
    Goal:

Going to start a small 25 person group at the start to test. I have 6 spots filled already.

PLEASE do not ever post another picture of one of my brother Marines and use the verbiage of "DRILL SERGEANT"....... It's "DRILL INSTRUCTOR". We are not in the ARMY here.

Sincerely

Live2RunNJ
    USMC - 1990/1994
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    This looks interesting. I'm in if you'll have me.

ScreenName: Htimpaired
    Goal: lose the last 10 lbs
    Past History Working Out: since age 18 (now 32)
    Equipment you have access to: most anything-I have a gym membership
    Do you have a HRM/BodyMedia/Fitbit: HRM and fitbit.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Ooh...sounds like fun; painful but fun! IN!

ScreenName: BobbyDaniel
    Goal: 3-5 pounds, train for fall races
    Past History Working Out: running 3-4 times a week, spin class once a week, weights 2-3 times a week
    Equipment you have access to: hand weights at home, access to 2 gyms
    Do you have a HRM/BodyMedia/Fitbit: HRM
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

drill_sergeant.jpg

ScreenName:
    Goal:

PLEASE do not ever post another picture of one of my brother Marines and use the verbiage of "DRILL SERGEANT"....... It's "DRILL INSTRUCTOR". We are not in the ARMY here.

Sincerely

Live2RunNJ
    USMC - 1990/1994

Pretty sure the guy that is a picture of is an actor. It's from a stock image site! It's the guy from the military channel. Sorry for the mis-wording though!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    This looks interesting. I'm in if you'll have me.

ScreenName: Htimpaired
    Goal: lose the last 10 lbs
    Past History Working Out: since age 18 (now 32)
    Equipment you have access to: most anything-I have a gym membership
    Do you have a HRM/BodyMedia/Fitbit: HRM and fitbit.

You're in!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Retired Marine if I'm not mistaken, now an actor.

[/quote]

Pretty sure the guy that is a picture of is an actor. It's from a stock image site! It's the guy from the military channel.
    [/quote]
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Ooh...sounds like fun; painful but fun! IN!

ScreenName: BobbyDaniel
    Goal: 3-5 pounds, train for fall races
    Past History Working Out: running 3-4 times a week, spin class once a week, weights 2-3 times a week
    Equipment you have access to: hand weights at home, access to 2 gyms
    Do you have a HRM/BodyMedia/Fitbit: HRM

You are in!
  • live2runnj
    live2runnj Posts: 157
    Options

drill_sergeant.jpg

ScreenName:
    Goal:

Sincerely

Live2RunNJ
    USMC - 1990/1994

Pretty sure the guy that is a picture of is an actor. It's from a stock image site! It's the guy from the military channel.

to: navigation, search
    Ronald Lee Ermey

Ermey in November 2006 in Okinawa, Japan
    Born Ronald Lee Ermey
    (1944-03-24) March 24, 1944 (age 68)
    Emporia, Kansas, United States
    Occupation Actor, former drill instructor, voice actor
    Years active 1978-present
    Spouse Nila Ermey (1975-present)
    Children 4

R. Lee Ermey is a retired United States Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant, former Drill Instructor and famous actor............ Jeez.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

drill_sergeant.jpg

ScreenName:
    Goal:

Sincerely

Live2RunNJ
    USMC - 1990/1994

to: navigation, search
    Ronald Lee Ermey

Ermey in November 2006 in Okinawa, Japan
    Born Ronald Lee Ermey
    (1944-03-24) March 24, 1944 (age 68)
    Emporia, Kansas, United States
    Occupation Actor, former drill instructor, voice actor
    Years active 1978-present
    Spouse Nila Ermey (1975-present)
    Children 4

R. Lee Ermey is a retired United States Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant, former Drill Instructor and famous actor............ Jeez.

I never realized he was from Emporia, Kansas. That's an interesting little college town. Regardless not here nor there. I've learned.. you should write the site I got the image from. The image name is drill_sergeant.jpg
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    ScreenName: wurgin
    Goal: 5 lbs - solidly mid 170s
    Past History Working Out: 2-3 times per week at curves 1-3 times per week "other" (pilates, yoga, Jillian Micheals, Wii, Walking)
    Equipment you have access to: Exercycle, curves gym, yoga mat, wii, my body and my running shoes.
    Do you have a HRM/BodyMedia/Fitbit: nope, just on the machines i use.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    ScreenName: wurgin
    Goal: 5 lbs - solidly mid 170s
    Past History Working Out: 2-3 times per week at curves 1-3 times per week "other" (pilates, yoga, Jillian Micheals, Wii, Walking)
    Equipment you have access to: Exercycle, curves gym, yoga mat, wii, my body and my running shoes.
    Do you have a HRM/BodyMedia/Fitbit: nope, just on the machines i use.

You're in Private!
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Retired Marine if I'm not mistaken, now an actor.

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I'm not 100% sure but I think was actually a marine and is now an actor. Not sure of his name think its Ronald emery or something?
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Never mind what I said those guys obviously know their stuff!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Fun stuff.....but no thanks.

You scare me :grumble: :grumble: :noway: :noway:
  • grendella
    grendella Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    so good. i just got back from a bootcamp in berlin. germans dont mess around! i woke up at 6.50 and trained 8 hours a day, two days in a row. just threw down 800euros on a new pair of skates. its the most money ive ever spent on something that wasnt an airplane ticket. hoping to loose some lbs and up my fitness game before i change leagues in the fall. dont wanna be the slowest kid in town! i need this group as a support. i need to get a handle on this. and you are one of my best motivators! yeeehawww!!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    ScreenName: Allie
    Goal: Lose last 10 lbs of fat, build muscle.
    Past History Working Out: Fitness instructor, teach weights, dance, trampoline, zumba.
    Equipment you have access to: Free weights, universal machine, treadmill, stair stepper.
    Do you have a HRM/BodyMedia/Fitbit: Nada.
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    This is irrelevant but I read that whole post in R. Lee Ermeys voice
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    ScreenName: Allie
    Goal: Lose last 10 lbs of fat, build muscle.
    Past History Working Out: Fitness instructor, teach weights, dance, trampoline, zumba.
    Equipment you have access to: Free weights, universal machine, treadmill, stair stepper.
    Do you have a HRM/BodyMedia/Fitbit: Nada.

You are in!