August binge challenge!

Options

Replies

• odiani724
    Options
    sometimes those temptions can't be resisted, however, if you put your mind to it you can have the next 7 days bingefree
  • odiani724
    Options
    august:

no binges 15
    binges 1
  • tarabatton
    tarabatton Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the rest of the month

Start day 8/15/12

GO ME!!: 3
    Bingemonster:
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,024 Member
    Options
    Start date: August 1st
    Me: 13
    Binge monster: 4
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Keep forgetting to post here but my record for August is 17-0 -- I'm winning :)
  • odiani724
    Options
    august binges 1
    good days 17

Now I need to work on my daily exercise goal..

Maybe next month we can have bingeless day and total exercise days... just a thought
  • Elbee1
    Options
    Me: 14
  • mangohead100
    Options
    Powerless binge monster: 1
    Powerful me!!!: 15

Celebratory and totally conscious overeating at wedding celebrations: 3
  • tarabatton
    tarabatton Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the rest of the month

Start day 8/15/12

GO ME!!: 6
    Bingemonster:
  • Alohathin
    Alohathin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    No binge--19.5

binge--1.5 (8/3--the half was the unhealthy hangover day that my binge cost me)
  • loztredders
    Options
    I need to join this challenge, I managed to stop binging once and really need to be able to do it again.
    I had August down as a totally hideous binge month, however having just looked back through my food diary, it was only actually three days that I have binged, so about once a week. This is still bad of course but not as disgusting as I thought.
    So here we are so far -
    Binge days - 3
    Free days - 18
  • ashleyv129
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this...but I have been VERY guilty of bingeing these past few weeks =( I feel so terrible that I don't even log it into fitness pal. I'm really glad someone started a binge challenge though - I need to be held accountable!!
    So, as of today
    Binge: (we're not going to try and count)
    good: 0
  • DeTaart
    DeTaart Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    So far in August:

Winning: 21
    Binge Monster: 2 (two days running on 7th and 8th)

When I lose control I lose it bad. In the middle of the binge this month I got up to use the bathroom at 5am, went downstairs and ate 3 bowls of oatmeal, 3 slices of toast and butter and drank a pint of milk. The day continued much in that vein… (estimate 5000 cal ish)

This usually happens to me about once a month, then I spend weeks “making up for it” by cutting extra cals. How about I just not binge then I can eat a little more on a day-to-day basis? Sounds like a plan!
  • Shazamablam
    Shazamablam Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in on this too!! I have just joined and have spent the past week learning the tools and how to use the site!

I start properly on Monday!! Bring on the challenge!!
  • DaleenvanSchalkwyk
    Options
    We are nearly at the end of August can I join? or is there a September one starting...(hope so) I want in...
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    So far in August:

Winning: 21
    Binge Monster: 2 (two days running on 7th and 8th)

When I lose control I lose it bad. In the middle of the binge this month I got up to use the bathroom at 5am, went downstairs and ate 3 bowls of oatmeal, 3 slices of toast and butter and drank a pint of milk. The day continued much in that vein… (estimate 5000 cal ish)

This usually happens to me about once a month, then I spend weeks “making up for it” by cutting extra cals. How about I just not binge then I can eat a little more on a day-to-day basis? Sounds like a plan!
    I'm the same way, but this challenge has helped me tremendously for the past two months. I have binged only once this month, but it was not as bad as my binges used to be. I actually logged EVERYTHING I ate on that day and when the amnt. was reaching 3000 cals, I stopped eating. 3000 Cals is still a lot, I know. BUT when I did not log my binges, I could go on and eat and eat and eat till my stomach almost burst.

For the last month, I have allowed myself to eat about 100-200 cals more each day (except for that week of my binge). If I don't "screw up," I can continue to eat a little more each day. AND guess what? I have lost 1lbs! I wish you the best!
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Me: 22
    Binge monster: 1
  • Elbee1
    Options
    Me: 19
  • lilsis10