Sweat off the fat, not the makeup!

Options
13»

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    i wear makeup in hiking dates because it's good to look cute on dates, regardless of what you're going to be doing :laugh:

i tend to just go with lighter coverage so instead of trying to pull of some vampy smokey eye whorishness. so i wear i'll wear a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen (which is just a mix of my moisturizer and a little foundation for color), a waterproof mascara and a tinted lip balm

if i'm going to the gym i always wash my face first before starting. i tend to go crazy beast mode in the gym and make up just ends up running in my eyes and stinging them.

I didn't realize you could spot a *kitten* by the style of her makeup. I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time I decide to do a smokey eye.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    i wear makeup in hiking dates because it's good to look cute on dates, regardless of what you're going to be doing :laugh:

i tend to just go with lighter coverage so instead of trying to pull of some vampy smokey eye whorishness. so i wear i'll wear a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen (which is just a mix of my moisturizer and a little foundation for color), a waterproof mascara and a tinted lip balm

if i'm going to the gym i always wash my face first before starting. i tend to go crazy beast mode in the gym and make up just ends up running in my eyes and stinging them.

I didn't realize you could spot a *kitten* by the style of her makeup. I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time I decide to do a smokey eye.

Lols. Favorite of the day "vampy smokey eye whorishness." That's my go to. Although I suppose if she knows a thing or two about make-up, she's entitled to her judgy pants. Time for me to go whorish it up for girl's night.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

Lols. Favorite of the day "vampy smokey eye whorishness." That's my go to. Although I suppose if she knows a thing or two about make-up, she's entitled to her judgy pants. Time for me to go whorish it up for girl's night.

my favorite auntie used that term when she saw a photo of me all done up, so I've adopted it because I thought it was hilarious. Mind you she's in her 60's

Her: Oh I see you're wearing that vampy whorish eye make up
    Me: Uh yeah you mean smokey eye?
    Her: is that the name? Well whatever it is you have to show me how to do that

:laugh: I love my auntie

Seriously though i personally take no offense to the term *kitten*. I determine who I am and what I think of myself, not other people.

@sleepytexan : I LOVE makeup forever. Best foundation I've ever used. Luckily one of my best friends is a makeup artist so she can get it for me cheaper.