What's up with people posting face pics?

Options

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    This thread started out fun... but as usual the douche-puppets and ignoramuses join the party.

For the record, I put my face on my profile not because I'm a pretty man, but because for the majority of my adult life my body has looked like I've ingested a partially deflated beach ball. :laugh:

Right! Ugh. It's like having to explain the punchline to a joke. :ohwell:
    I actually tried on the second page :P

I saw that :smile:
    I know, I shouldn't have, but I feel bad for the innocent sometimes :P
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    <<<I do it because I'm very proud of my nose job. Ok, and the whisker lift.

I showed off the whole bod so everyone can see how well yoga works for me :bigsmile:

Damn!! You look amazing!!
  • CoderGal
    Options

I showed off the whole bod so everyone can see how well yoga works for me :bigsmile:

*stands back and gives butt sniffing room*
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Why thank ya! I like what you did there with your muzzle. Verrrry cute!

And thanks CoderGal, that was much appreciated. :happy:
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    <---- is this better?

Epic FAIL!! This would work if it was a dating site and not a fitness site! We don't need to see your boobs popping out of your shirt.

Hell yeah we do!

NO we do not!! A) This is not a dating site!! B) Guys can't get away with showing just their packages without being deleted! Boob shots are offensive peroid!

@B nope, just a sexy toned hip, and if there were nipples showing I could see your point.. As is, just because you don't personally like or feel the need to involve yourself in a certain part of anatomy(female body) doesn't mean that it's offensive... and I don't see you complaining about men's completely bared chests.(nipples n all :p )

This site is a fitness site we are here to be inspired by others progress and be an inspiration to others. What progress is being shown to be inspiring to other by show only the assets? I would be just as offended if a guy had just a package shot! You can show your assets along with showing progress and being inspring to others, which this site is designed to be. When guys are showing their chests they are showing total body transformations. I have no issues with that as they is showing their improvement guys and gals alike! When just showing assets on a guy or gal is offensive.

LOL, ur funny. Thanks for the laughs bud! :drinker:
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    What?? This isn't facebook? At the OP, are your gams so hot, you just have to show them off and make me feel like crap with my ugly legs?? Thanks a lot!! Sooooo offended!!
  • tripitena
    Options
    I knew it. Someone complains about a face pic and next thing you know there is an attack on cleavage. Some stuff should be off limits.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    I knew it. Someone complains about a face pic and next thing you know there is an attack on cleavage. Some stuff should be off limits.
    Agreed, I'm totally changing my profile pic to something that's off limits...I'm gonna show my Cannon. Just read my shorts, it says "Paws Off" (since we're on the dog theme haha)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    my cleavage IS off limits
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm sure you have a very nice face.
  • tripitena
    Options
    Need some kind of boob anti defamation leauge.
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    OMG - Great thread! Glad to see so many people with a sense of humor! And for those who don't have a sense of humor (or hate boobs), oh well! I still enjoyed the thread!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    <---- is this better?

Epic FAIL!! This would work if it was a dating site and not a fitness site! We don't need to see your boobs popping out of your shirt.

Hell yeah we do!

NO we do not!! A) This is not a dating site!! B) Guys can't get away with showing just their packages without being deleted! Boob shots are offensive peroid!

I'm not judging, but are you non heterosexual?

That was a very jugemental comment! Has nothing to be with being a non-hetero! This site is a fitness site we are here to be inspired by others progress and be an inspiration to others. What progress is being shown to be inspiring to other by show only the assets? I would be just as offended if a guy had just a package shot! You can show your assets along with showing progress and being inspring to others, which this site is designed to be.
    actually this is chit chat FUN and games, you just took all the FUN out of it. thanks, thanks a lot. and for the record, i put my boob pic up there cuz i wanted to show my friends they are still perky and healthy even after the weight loss. that work for you?
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    <---- is this better?

Hell yeah we do!

I'm not judging, but are you non heterosexual?

That was a very jugemental comment! Has nothing to be with being a non-hetero! This site is a fitness site we are here to be inspired by others progress and be an inspiration to others. What progress is being shown to be inspiring to other by show only the assets? I would be just as offended if a guy had just a package shot! You can show your assets along with showing progress and being inspring to others, which this site is designed to be.
    actually this is chit chat FUN and games, you just took all the FUN out of it. thanks, thanks a lot. and for the record, i put my boob pic up there cuz i wanted to show my friends they are still perky and healthy even after the weight loss. that work for you?
    It worked for me!! :happy:
  • amcharanek
    Options
    Evry1 is skinny and I m sew fat 4ever :sad:
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    *smirk*
    Too funny.
  • crystal_darling
    crystal_darling Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What?? This isn't facebook? At the OP, are your gams so hot, you just have to show them off and make me feel like crap with my ugly legs?? Thanks a lot!! Sooooo offended!!

This!! lol
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I post a pic of my absolutly gorgeous face FIRST- so that my perfect body isnt such a shock to the syetem- if i post it all at one time you wouldnt be able to take all the shock-n-aw at once...i do this so i dont have to ween:huh:
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I happen to like my face :smile:
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    From now on I'm only going to show the shaft.

i dont know you, but i think i love you lol