Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting at 300+lbs - down 25 so far (PIC)

Replies

• myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    looking good! keep it going!
  • debboike
    debboike Posts: 20 Member
    You look great and all around a lot happier. 25#'s makes a huge difference in the way we feel. I think when we are fat we just give up! Keep up the great job. :wink:
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Great progress! Keep it up. You were beautiful when you started this and you will be beautiful when you finish!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    awesome!
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Amazing achievement, well done & thanks for sharing ;)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Congratulations Erica!!! You are doing so well. :flowerforyou:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    You are looking good! I started at 338 pounds, so we are just about in the same boat! Keep up the good work!
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Fantastic!! Keep it up!
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    amazing job, keep going on the path your on well done
  • You look great! Keep it up. :-):flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations on a strong start. You have an incredible journey ahead. But I know already you can do it.
  • Way to go!! You are inspiring!!!
  • theweightisover
    theweightisover Posts: 79 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!! <applauding smiley> I know how hard it is. I am right there with ya!
  • that is so great.. keep up the work
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    I can see your progress. You look terrific. Thank you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • Great job. You are a very pretty woman : )
  • Hi Everyone I weight 339 pounds and now I am down 290. I started at the beginning of April. I workout a least 30 minutes a day. Hard work pays off
  • Hooray!!
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Well done! Surprised to hear that it was 25lbs because it looks more!
  • I started this trek weighing in at 333 lbs and 3 months later I am 308. I am 5' 7"
    The photo on the left is the one that did me in. As soon as I saw that photo on my friends Facebook page, I was MORTIFIED. The next day I joined MFP and the rest is history. I still have over 100lbs to lose, but wanted to post my success so far, because you never know who you may inspire :smile:

final.jpg

awesome work so far dont give up u will get there
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!