30 Day Shred Before and After pictures and results!

Options
1235»

Replies

• prlow
    prlow Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm trying 30 DS for the second time. I did it for a little over 20 days last time and noticed a difference. I'm ready to start again and looking forward to level 3. Let me know how things work out for you. Feel free to add me as a friend. I need more inspiration and people to help me stay on track.
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    Also both 30 DS & RI 30 are broken down into sets of strength, cardio, & abs. She keeps you going strong enough throughout where your heart rate stays high enough to burn, burn, burn! But, again, you will get out of it what you put in.
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am an enormous fan of Jillian and 30DS! I did it not even religiously and my midsection was sucked up pretty quickly. I went on vacay in the beginning of July and my Hubby broke my DVD connection thingy so now I have to wait to get started again. I can't wait!

This time I will wake up before the kids and get it done early, that way I can fit in a run or 2 during the week and i'm good to go! :drinker:
  • Lulu4597
    Lulu4597 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday.. My legs are so sore but It is good - means i worked hard.. Hopefully will see results soon. We can do this! Post pix when we are done :)
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm working on putting up pics....... CAN ANYONE HELP ME??????????
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    th_c2966f3b.jpg

Before I started the 30DS

th_30ef01f2.jpg

After the 30 DS

th_f1938f3b.jpg

BEFORE

th_f55c9397.jpg

AFTER

th_a797975a.jpg

BEFORE

th_afb43be4.jpg

AFTER

Posting pics of myself is hard....... I debated for a week now lol......
  • xxannilasxx
    Options
    Check out my new blog at http://salinnashealthfitnessjourney.blogspot.com/ to see my 30 Days Shred story and results! :)
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    What do you think is a reasonable calorie count for doing this video? Not sure how much to count. I don't have a HR monitor or anything. Thanks for your input!

It is different for everyone, but Jillian's website tells me 332 for level one....my hrm tells me 366, but my heart rate usually stays around 150-170 the majority of the workout.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    What do you think is a reasonable calorie count for doing this video? Not sure how much to count. I don't have a HR monitor or anything. Thanks for your input!

It is different for everyone, but Jillian's website tells me 332 for level one....my hrm tells me 366, but my heart rate usually stays around 150-170 the majority of the workout.

Can you link to where you see that? Or anyone else? I looked on her website and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!