35-45 year old moms out there

Options
Hi. I've been on (and off!) MFP for a while so I'm venturing into the message board world and looking for a few friends to help keep up the motivation. Anyone looking to loose a similar 20-40 pounds? Love to be your friend!

Replies

• sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and 6 months postpartum with my second child. I'm looking to lose 20 more pounds. I started at 201 in 2009 and I'm 168 now. Add me if you like.
  • manu25
    manu25 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi
    Just start last week and lost one big pound and gain tonnes of control but food tracking. I'm mom 37y/o of 2 young kids 5 and 1, looking to lose 20 pounds. I'm would love some friend to share idea for meal and support. PS: I will eat about 2000-2100 cal per day for the next three week to see if I can loose weight without starving. Add me if you want, I will update my profile when I figure out how to download a picture :)
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    38 yr old mom of 2. I've got about 20 more lbs to go. Feel free to add me.
  • lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm a 37 year old mom of 3 and looking to lose 35 more pounds. In the past 40 days, I've given up soft drinks and majorly changed the way I eat. Send me a FR and we can cheer each other on!
  • meglet175
    Options
    oooh - pick me! pick me! (even if i'm one year past your age range request but i feel younger if that counts for anything.) I'm 46, mom of three teenaged boys, 8 pounds down and another 20 to go. i log on daily usually, but i'm about to head into the mountains for a week of hiking, rafting, and caving - definitely off the grid. i've been at mfp about a month and love it.

i'm sending you a friend request.
  • pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    42...4 awesome kids ranging in age from 21-13, and 3 equally awesome step kids. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    39 year old Mom in Ontario with a 5 year old boy. Looking to lose around 30lbs more by eating lots of healthy food and exercise! Feel free to add me!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 35 with 2 kids....ages 6 and 3. I have about 25 lbs to lose...
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 40. Mom to 3. I had 15# to lose, I have about 7 or 8 to go. Feel Free to add me.
  • melann1974
    Options
    I'm 38 yrs old with a 12 year old son. I have lost 29lbs since March. I am looking to lose 16 more by Halloween. After that, I will reevalute my goals.
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I will be 35 in August. 1 girl who will be 14 in
    September and 2 boys who are 8 and little one
    will be 2 in August. Have had much success using
    MFP since January 2011. Would like friends.
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    34 year old single mom of 4. add me if you'd like also!
  • jaj68
    jaj68 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    hi...I am 44. I don't seem to fit into my age bracket though....Most people my age have much younger kids. Mine are 23, 22 and 20. And I have LOTS to lose weight wise....and I am going to do it.:noway:
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    43 year old mom to 2 girls (8 and 10). Looking to lose 20-30 more pounds. Feel free to add me too! =)
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    35 years old here with 3 kids - 7, 5 and 3. I'm looking to lose 35 pounds. That would put me right around my pre-pregnancy weight with my first. I've done a major overhaul with my eating and it feels great. I was never much into sodas or sweets, but I'm a snacker on salty things. That, and I love my red wine! I've been at this for a few weeks now and I started Insanity this week (holy h*ll it's hard). I'm also doing the August no alcohol challenge on one of the boards. I find if I set random and arbitrary goals for myself, it's hard to stick to them. If I'm in there with other people, we hold each other accountable.

Anyone can feel free to add me too. The more the merrier!! Let's do this!
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    I'm a married 39 year old mom of 4. I have *ahem* a "few" more pounds than 40 left to lose, but you guys are welcome to send me a request.

:flowerforyou:
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request. I'm 39 and need to lose at least 30 if not 40. 3 kiddos ages 10 down to 18 months.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of 5 (ages 27, 26, 24, 23 and 16) with two grandkids (2 and 4) living with us too. Never a dull moment! I'm not monitoring the pounds, my goal is a body fat goal of 18%. Currently I'm at 28% and it's a struggle to lose it.

I've challenged myself to walk 8,000 steps a day each day during the month of August. This will be really hard for me as I work two desk jobs (8:30-5 and 5:15-10:30) with an hour commute each way.

Anyone can friend request me - put a message in the request :smile: Come join me on 8k steps a day for August!
  • Chipmunk222
    Chipmunk222 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Well I'm a little over, but I am a 46 year old mom of 5.... 28, 27, 24, 21, and 18 the weight has got to go, so add me :)
  • Jenniferyeaman1
    Options
    Hello I am a 35 yr old female in Portland and need some girls to go on walks and short hikes anyone interested? Pluss I work out at LA Fitness we could work out together? They say power in numbers!