35-45 year old moms out there

Options

Replies

• AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me if you like. I am a 45 yr old mother of 3 boys with another 30 lbs to lose.
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a mom of 2 (16 and 13) and have been on MFP for a year.
  • Kristal77Sawatzky
    Options
    Hi! I am a 35 yr old mom of 3 kids. I am looking to lose 30-35lbs and would love support as well! Feel free to add me!
  • adeluna76
    adeluna76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, am 36. I have two kids 10 abd 12. Would love to make some new friends to help me on this adventure! I am trying to lose 70 pounds to get to a healthy me.
  • mchandler67
    Options
    Hi. I am at the upper end as far as age, 45 - two girls. I need to lose around 25 pounds.
  • yankeegrl67
    Options
    I'm a 45 year old mom of four and I have a little over 20 to lose. I just started on MFP last week. Please feel free to add me :)
  • okiefromcali
    okiefromcali Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 38 and a mother of 4. I really want to drop 20 pounds to become more healthy and avoid complications that come with <gasp> middle age ;) I am just learning mfp and looking for friends to share this adventure, so feel free to add me! Good luck and have fun!
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) I am a 39 year old mom of 3 (15, 13, and 2). I Have about 80lbs to go and I log everyday.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    JUST turned 46 year old Mum of three, and Grandma of one here
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I need support from people like you who share the same issues - kids, husband, life, and 40's - LOL. I am also hypothyroid due to Hashimoto's disease. That adds another element to my struggle. Good luck to you!!!
  • book61
    book61 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I started mfp 2 wks ago. I start out my day with a brisk walk for one hour at our University, gets me to almost 6,000 steps. By the end of the day I usually have walked 12,000. I lost 30 lbs. and kept it off for a year and 1/2. Gained 10 back. My goal is to lose the 10 gained plus 10 more. So far I have lost 5 lbs. I drink a bottle of water before my meals which makes me less hungry. No problem eating smaller portions at meals, my biggest problem is sweets. Any advice/input would be much appreciated.
  • aprilmeg
    aprilmeg Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm only 31 but I am a mom of an awesome 7 year old and am looking to increase my support group too! I am making an effort to loose 53 pounds... Add me if you like! Cheers!
  • shyrina25
    shyrina25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    hi im 37 mom of 3 u can add me:)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 39 and mam to a 5yr old boy and 3 yr old girl. Been on MFP for about 10 mths now but have struggled to get back in the game since January - yeh I know we're in August now!! Need to lose about 15lbs before I hit 40 in December.

Feel free to add me anyone :flowerforyou:
  • mollyvon
    mollyvon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am 44 with a 25 yr old daughter and 2 year old grand daughter. I have 21 lbs to lose. I too am looking for motivational/supportive friends. Please feel free to add me. Anyone else looking to give/receive motivation and support feel free add me.
  • vidchick73
    vidchick73 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm coming up on 39 and looking to lose about 50-60. I have 2 little ones at home and just now feel like I have a handle on life that I can devote time to my job, my family, and my health.
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Almost 35 :p (8 more days!)

Married mom of 1 six year old boy. I have about 60lbs to lose. I do a lot of running, weightlifting and I'm starting swimming next month
  • _Dara_
    _Dara_ Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi. Sent a request. I am 39 and have a 13yo son. I also do a lot of running and swimming and have started weight lifting about 4-5 months ago.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    anyone can friend me if you want. I am 38 and have 8 children (18,13,12,10,9,7,4, and 10 months). I am loving this site. It is keeping me accountable and motivated!
  • jennym1999
    jennym1999 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 37 year old mom of two teenage boys (18 and 15), and a newbie to MFP - just started on here a week ago! I have a lot of weight to lose, so I'm also looking for motivational and supportive friends. Feel free to add me!