WOW!!! This pic just brought me to tears BEFORE & AFTER

Options
WOW!!! This pic just brought me to tears :sad: ..... I was getting so frustrated and discouraged because I have been eating clean and working out for MONTHS and have only lost 5 stinking pounds :mad: ... Even the fact that I use to wear a size 2XL shirt and I just bought a Juniors XL shirt Saturday didn't help with the improvement of my self esteem. It wasn't until I did the pic stitch that I've noticed how much I've really lost. I am SOOOOOO happy IDK what to do with myself:bigsmile: .... I still have a long way to go, but I am happy that I can SEE that my hard work is not just a waste of time... The pic on the left is from mid June... The pic on the right is from today 7/31/12 ... Still only 5 lbs lost but it's clear the fat is melting away...

:glasses: Failure is NOT an option! :bigsmile:

Oh!!! If anyone on here is using instagram, feel free to follow me on there! I post daily pictures of my weightloss progress, the food I eat, exercise photo's, things I see while exercising, and pics of those that motivate me.... And I do follow those who follow me :flowerforyou:

Instagram: MsHoneySmile7

559159_10151000168584261_224172420_n.jpg

Replies

• Julrujo
    Julrujo Posts: 3
    Options
    Looks like you are doing an incredible job! Keep it up and keep your head up!
  • Leahh999
    Leahh999 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! All of your hard work is showing!!!
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much :heart:
  • girlonabikedc
    girlonabikedc Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    a GREAT example of how the scale should NOT be the final determining factor of "success". You are doing awesome!
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! And a reminder why taking photos over time is so important :-)
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Just goes to show that muscle weighs more than fat and even though the scale doesn't show the difference the pics do. Great job!
  • noketch
    noketch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Even if you are not losing much in pounds, you are definately losing a lot of inches. Congratulations! You are doing great!
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    That's great and inspirational! It is nice to know the scale is not the end all. You look great! Thanks, I needed to hear that even though the scale isn't moving much, your body can still change. :)
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    this is why you are supposed to measure inches too, not just use the scale. :) great job!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is truely a big difference! What an eye opener!
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's only 5 pounds? You look FANTASTIC!!!! Your hard work is definitely paying off! Thanks so much for posting this; it's a great reminder to not put so much emphasis on what the scale says.
  • kay930
    kay930 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Keep it up! :)
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Geez oh petes. You must need a new scale. Even a blind man can see you lost almost 50 pounds ! Well, at least that's how much better you look! Congratulations!
  • Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Unbelievable how your scale doesn't reflect the change. I really need to stop stressing about my scale's lack of downward movement. Thanks for sharing! Congrats on your success!!!
  • Pohudet
    Pohudet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • cloh72
    cloh72 Posts: 38
    Options
    awesome job...you are looking good, keep up the good work!
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ma'am.That is clearly 20 if not 30 pounds!
  • lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You got this - keep up the great work.
  • steffcontreras
    Options
    Woww this is so great!!! :happy:
    i know exactly how you feel!:cry: i feel like no matter how hard i try the weight just doesnt go away haha!