Small Achievement...but oh so proud :)

Options

Replies

• cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    That's so awesome!! CONGRATS!!! I wish I hadn't seen my number! LOL! but it sure helps motivate me to keep working on losing weight!
  • katie_berry
    Options
    That is a great achievement, there is nothing better than seeing those numbers decrease!! :) Well done!
  • Fenomka
    Fenomka Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm SOOOO Proud of you!!! That's awesome and amazing!!! I know that struggle really well, as I had to shop for a scale that would go high enough to have in my own house - most cap out about 50lbs below where I started.

You're on the right track, so keep up the excellent work!!!
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Its not big, its HUGE!!! Every step in the right direction is an achievement and you are right to be proud of what you are doing - join the club!!!
  • pshearer7777
    pshearer7777 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That's great! I don't think that it is a small achievement at all! I think that it is an important and very tangible proof that you are making changes that are changing YOU for the better!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    That is awesome :smile: You should be soooo proud! Great job!
  • bakz4
    bakz4 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
    No achievement is small, when it's something you've worked for. You have every right to be proud of yourself! Way to go!! Now, think of another "small achievement" that you want to work toward and work on getting there. That's how I've gotten to where I am, I call them baby steps-but it's leading to an amazing journey!!!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic! Well done you! Keep it up!
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Take the victory, don't sell it short. Good for you, keep going!
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    Way to go! That means you've already passed at least one big milestone!
  • natpalit
    natpalit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Everyone has different goals, and you should all be proud of them, no matter how small. The great thing about MFP is that everyone acknowledges this, and will be super encouraging. Way to go :-)
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting & you should be proud!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Don't sell yourself short! I Just started this whole thing a few weeks ago, and got my self down to one small soda a day. That doesn't sound like much to most people, but I'm a soda junky who drank like two 64 oz dr peppers a day. So yes I was doing the happy dance for myself lol. You're doing wonderful. The little victories keep us motivated. :)
  • kel_bucs99
    Options
    You should be proud!! Big or small... they are still achievements that you have earned!! Be proud of yourself and hold your head high :smile:
  • shannong311
    shannong311 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    HUGE Achievement awesome job!! You are doing great :flowerforyou:
  • julesribar
    julesribar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This is so great! I love it when people look at their journey like this! Congrats!!!!:smile:
  • kuger4119
    kuger4119 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound kind of stupid....but here I go.

I was fortunate that my weight never got completely out of control. When I was at my worst, I was about 32 lbs above my optimum weight. Even at my worst, I was never that bad. Nevertheless, once I got on MFP and started losing weight, I was surprised at the pride that I felt when I hit 10 lbs lost. I was so excited when I got down to 160 that I took a picture of the scale with the weight displayed because I couldn't remember the last time a scale said that when I stood on it. I'm almost down to my loss goal of 27 lbs.

I can't imagine how exciting it is to lose 47 lbs or 79 lbs or some of the other weight losses that I've seen on here. You may shake your head, but I'm actually jealous at the opportunity that you have here and I'm thrilled that you are doing it.
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    Congratulations. :) I am so happy for you.
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!
  • 00Melyanna00
    00Melyanna00 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    This is a great achievement! Congratulations :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!