Replies

• shyeban
    shyeban Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You should be proud!
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    wow. That is very very motivational. Way to go. Seriously. For your health, and for your self image, keep it up. That is so cool!
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good for you!! That's a very big deal! Congrats and good luck as you continue your progress!!
  • kinzytg
    kinzytg Posts: 42
    Options
    It is a really big deal, celebrate all along the journey!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That's a big achievement!
  • dynamicwon
    dynamicwon Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great news!!!!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    You celebrate, girl!! Every success IS a success, and you gotta really enjoy them. We forget to do that sometimes. CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    well done! and that is a brilliant achievement! :flowerforyou:
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    That's a great accomplishment... don't sell yourself short! Congratulations!
  • billuaa
    billuaa Posts: 56
    Options
    That is a GREAT accomplishment, you should be proud:smile:
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    How fantastic!!! I am so happy for you. It can be daunting to tackle something so large and you've hit your first milestone!! Congratulations!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Be Proud!!
  • krb710
    krb710 Posts: 19
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!!! :)
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • mandilwebb
    mandilwebb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Small achievement?? There is no such thing. Any achievement that makes you proud is a Big Deal :) Congrats!
  • untgirl01
    Options
    That is so great! Something to be proud of for sure!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I wouldn't say it was a small accomplishment.. It was a great accomplishment and you should be proud!
  • artgal82
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Every step forward is a BIG achievement, not a small one, so celebrate!
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you it is wonderful, here I am over here feelin bummy for myself because i'm losing but not all that I want. Forgetting this journey is a process and putting un-needed pressure on myself. This was very motivational for me, thank you and congrats again again... This is a journey!
  • jammiemd
    jammiemd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank you ALL for your responses! I love MFP and the motivation that I get from the great people on here. Every achievement is a great one, no matter the size. This is going to be a long journey and I am so happy to know that there are people all over the world to help me along the way. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!