Water! WATER! It’s a FLOOD!

13»

Replies

• jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    YAY Water!!!! I like to put fresh mint in mine :) Also great with chia seeds :)

Got the chia seeds, what is the source of mint?
  • jjl0412
    I hate cucumber slices in water. I think it tastes like sea monkeys! Plain water is best, but filtered or purified (bottled). Chilled or with ice. Brilliant!

Poor Sea Monkey's:cry:
  • Wonderful advice to share !! This will help so much, I do not like water but I do love cucumbers and vanilla !
  • pmad37
    pmad37 Posts: 105 Member
    I never have cared for cucumber slices, but never really knew what a sea monkey tastes like...guess I know now :)

I bought a 64 oz mug at my local Speedway and drink at least one every day at work. I get my exercise from going to the potty a thousand times
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    After reading all of this I've got gooooooooooo
    !
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    I hate water, but I flavor it with a few drops of Mio to choke it down. I do this when I get home since I have almost NO potty breaks when I'm teaching.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    I hate cucumber slices in water. I think it tastes like sea monkeys! Plain water is best, but filtered or purified (bottled). Chilled or with ice. Brilliant!

ROFLMBO OMG... Too funny! Tastes like sea monkeys. I haven't tried it & now don't think I will.

ROFL May I ask what does a sea monkey taste like? Worse thought how would anyone know what a sea monkey tastes like? LOL
    Ok I am shopping for a pretty ...yes I said it must be a pretty color a water bottle with a straw and dishwater safe. I do not want to taste the plastic of the container. I also need to put ice in it so the mouth of it has to be wide. If anyone has any suggestions please email me.

I have to force myself to drink plain water and I cannot drink any water flavoring with splenda or Aspartame in it. Highly allergic to my respiratory system. I agree we need it and I do force myself to drink 8 cups a day of plain boring water with ice. I use to be addicted to sodas and have not had one for over a year.

They sell those cups that are double lined, with a lid and a straw (i first saw Starbucks selling them then everyone started selling them) they have many different colors patterns etc I have a blue one and love it only problem is I want a regular water bottle for my walks/runs its hard to run with the other cup. Mine is 20oz and i can drink 8-10 of those a day

I use to hate water I'm all about fizzy drinks but its gotten easier! Lots and lots of ice please :)
  • I just keep a 24 oz. bottle at my desk all day and sip from it. I figured, I got this big with "mindless eating" and being surrounded by junk food, so maybe I can help do the opposite with "mindless sipping", having a bottle of water next to me at all times. I think the boss is noticing how much more quickly the water cooler is emptying now, but it's a small price to pay for feeling better. Sometimes it does get old, though, and I flavor it up with a hint of Crystal Lite. Yeah, it's all chemical-filled and stuff, but it keeps me sipping.
  • tandabuss
    tandabuss Posts: 18 Member
    I'm in the process of trying to get off diet soda and just onto water and coffee. I find if I allow myself one diet coke a day I'm ok. That's down from like 6/day.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    MiO sweetener --- FOR THE WIN.

This!!! The Berry Pomegranate is my all time fav!
  • jjl0412
    I'm in the process of trying to get off diet soda and just onto water and coffee. I find if I allow myself one diet coke a day I'm ok. That's down from like 6/day.

Way T Go!!!:drinker:

I have tried for a very long time to get my wife to at least drink a bottled spring water every other tea or soda. I bought her a a nice double insulated 20oz cup w/ attached straw. Only very recently has she actually started drinking any water at all. I give credit to starting MFP with me for the change, cause after 28 years, she still does not listen to me!:ohwell:
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member

OH HELLZ YES!!!! Peach Tea is good too.
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member

ROFLMBO OMG... Too funny! Tastes like sea monkeys. I haven't tried it & now don't think I will.

what the hell does a sea monkey taste like...really!!!!
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member

Picked some of this up a few days ago. Verdict: GOOD! Love the stuff! Still kinda new to Mio, so I'm trying to get a consistent "squeeze" going on. I try to just barely flavor the water, but I somehow end up with Kool-Aid every time... DARN THIS GRIP!
  • mom2kids71
    mom2kids71 Posts: 10 Member
    I use the Wal-Mart brand version of the liquid flavors......cheaper than Mio and sweetened with Sucralose.