Wt loss goal: lose 160 lbs

Options
Hello;
I'm new to this site. It was recommended by a random person I was sitting next to. I've been using this for about one week. I have a big weight loss goal. I'm looking for friends who have similiar goals. It will be nice to relate to someone else. Right now I'm doing this life change process alone. I've already lost 40lbs this year (before this site). I hope to lose the rest over the next year or so.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Brandie :smile:

Replies

• SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi, my name is Samantha. I have a little over 100lbs to lose. I have already lost 21 since January but still have a long way to go. Feel free to add me. I struggle to lose weight do to my thyroid condition.
    Good luck on your loss!! :)
  • kylashealy
    Options
    Hi ladies! Feel free to add me as well!

I have 148 lbs to be at my goal weight of 135. I have a short term goal to lose 50 lbs by October 6th when we go to Disney!
  • MaverickUK2K
    Options
    Welcome Brandie.

Good job on the weight loss so far. I've got 113 to go, with 24lbs down it's still a long and rocky road - well, in an ideal world i'd have lost the weight by this time next year.
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    In February, it was a sobering thought to think I had to lose more 160 lbs. I have a week until I hit 6 months and I just might make the 100 lb mark, or be really, really close. Onederland is just beyond that. MFP works...There is alot of support here if you are ready to start. The road is long and tough and only you can travel it, but we are all here to support you as best we can.

Next stop...life that is worth living...active, healthy, fun. You can do it! =)
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hey! i have about 120 (overall to lose) i'm down 9lbs in two weeks!

So feel free to add me !
  • awilson2010
    Options
    Welcome! :)

I have 99.2lbs left to reach my goal of 180! I have already lost almost 90lbs (I am 1.2lbs away from 90lb loss).

I wish you well in your journey, Good Luck! xo
  • Kimeanb74
    Kimeanb74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I have a long way to go. I have a minnium of 100 to lose to feel better and about 135 to a decent goal. :-)
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Same boat as you...need to lose about 160 lbs, although my ticker is set at a smaller goal for now.
    Feel free to add me.

Kathy
  • dash108
    dash108 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So far, I am down 78lbs of the 160 I am aiming to lose. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    I needed to lose 160 when I started. I am down almost 60 over almost 6 months. I screw up. I start again. I mess it up. I get back up again. I exercise and sweat like crazy. I challenge myself and step outside of my comfort zone. I like to eat and struggle most in social situations, but am learning. I see this change and slow and steady and doable. Welcome to mfp!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I have lost 169 pounds and have about 10 to go to reach my goal of 175 pounds. I would love to support you on your journey.
  • EirePetal
    EirePetal Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have151 lbs to lose and I just joined on Monday. Feel free to add me as well. Let's all work on this together.
  • hoemann7
    hoemann7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also have 160 to lose. Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for others who have similar goals. I have lost 9 pounds so far since July 10. :smile:
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! I have about 60 more lbs I'd like to get rid of (have lost 50)! Feel free to add me if you'd like! That goes for anyone else that is looking for support!
  • annielaura64
    Options
    Can you all add me?
    literally just made an account! I am going it alone and would love support from my fellow weight shifters like me :)
    its nice to come onto a website where everyone supports eachother in weight loss :D x
  • Sierramist
    Options
    I'm so happy to know there's other here that have more then 20lbs to lose,I have about 130,trying to lose at least 80 by feb before my wedding in April,I would love to be apart of a support group,we can help each other,whose in?
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That's basically what my goal is as well, ultimately. 25 pounds down, whole lot more to go. lol
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    From Arizona here too! I have lots of weight to lose. THis place is really great for support! Sending you a FR

All can send me one too
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. My weight goal is 105 pounds.. I have lost 30 pounds(before the site) Got 75-80 to go. I will be here to support you.This is a great place to be!
  • youcandoit89
    Options
    Welcome!! My weight loss goal is over 120 lbs and I have lost a total of 68 pounds so far since January 24th. Add me if you would like to! :)