Lay it on me! I'm stuck - what should I do?

Options
2»

Replies

• knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    great info on this thread. i have lost just over 50 pounds since january, but have stayed the same since about june 1 and can't kick start it again. glad to see i am not alone. will reread the thread to make sure i understand everyone's advice. upped my calories, lowered my calories, upped my exercise and drink about a gallon of water a day. totally frustrated. i'd like to see some weight fall off since the rest of the family is eating ice cream and i am eating strawberries! working hard with minimal results is disappointing and tough to stay motivated...
  • redpat74
    redpat74 Posts: 33
    Options
    Add some walking....it keeps your heart rate at the appropriate level for your fitness level. You'd be surpised at how much it will help.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    First thing to do would be to open your diary so that we can get an idea of what you are eating rather than guessing.
  • arock1000
    arock1000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    First thing to do would be to open your diary so that we can get an idea of what you are eating rather than guessing.

I had it open for a few days but closed it when this thread seemed to taper off.
  • CCloud5754
    CCloud5754 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    try carb control as well. calories are energy, carbs are fat. keep your calories where they are and cut your carbs to 75 to 100 carbs a day.