A Year Ago Today.. minus 61 pounds (pic heavy)

Options
15678911»

Replies

• melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look awesome, keep up the great work!
  • womaniam
    womaniam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I Want to cry right now. not for you but because of people like you that show me it can be done. I promise this will be me one day!! Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow......All I can say is Wow!! You have most definatley INSPIRED me! Thank you for this wonderful, honest story of your journey! Did I tell you how awesome you look?! You look FABULOUS!!:flowerforyou:
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    brought tears to my eyes!!! wow what a hhhhhuuugggee difference!!! your amazing... loooooooove it!!!!
    and hits home for me.. cuz thats about what I need to loose from this point!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You look AMAZING! Way to go you should be very proud, would love to look like you can't wait to get there!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous, and I really admire your hard work and dedication!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • brandilacey
    Options
    What a beautiful story! And you are beautiful!
  • SouthernSkylark
    SouthernSkylark Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! So inspirational xxx
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    SO AWESOME!!! :)
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    bumping bigtime for those days when I lose my mojo .....
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you for sharing your story and you success! :)
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation hunny, well done, you should be so proud of yourself! x
  • mdp1965
    mdp1965 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an incredible achievement...and you have proved its all about change in attitude and believing you can, and will lose weight and get fitter and healthier.

You didn't give up, even when you became ill and couldn't exercise, would have been so easy to go back to old habits and give up.

You looking amazing,and healthy, and fit - awesome.

Hope the new job is everything you want it to be and your life continues to improve.

Thanks for sharing your story, so inspirational.

xx
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm adding this thread to my internet bookmarks, it's totally inspired me.

Thank you.

And absolutely well done!
  • 21blondie26
    21blondie26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing. You have accomplished so much even in the face of adversity. Be proud!
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are a survivor for sure! Such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story.
    P.S. I think you are beautiful!!

Karin
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well done, a true inspiration, thanks for sharing. You look healthy and pretty.
  • DaNae9402
    DaNae9402 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! You look fantastic! Thank you for posting. Love all the pics. Keep inspiring us all who have a long journey ahead.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!