Best Donut Flavor at Dunkin Donuts?

Options

Replies

• jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    the one you shouldnt get :huh: is the best one ! At the end of the day a doughnut is a doughnut and a calorie is a calorie but sometimes questions people post have me thinking why your even on here? this is a website to help you eat healthier and support along the way not to help you decide on a doughnut ! :mad:

Someone is on a low carb diet. Eat some food. Most of us believe in lifestyle choices. I myself am training for a marathon, so yeah a 200-something calorie item fits well into my lifestyle and doesn't make much of a dent in my calories.
  • MelBee29
    MelBee29 Posts: 73
    Options
    who's judging now @ avir8! :huh: I indulge every once and awhile but what im trying to say is why is someone asking that question ? If im going to have dessert lets say at a restaurant i google the place and calories and decide if its worth it..

http://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/menu/nutrition/nutrition_catalog.html?nutrition_catalog_hidden=0&nutrition_catalog_needType=Food&nutrition_catalog_selPage=2&nutrition_catalog_perPage=50&filt_type=Bakery
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    2004.jpg
  • MelBee29
    Options
    wow my friend was right this site has a lot of judgmental people on here !
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I love the crying in front of dunkin donuts analogy. Lol!! I like the new Oreo one myself :)
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    We lost our Dunkin Donuts years ago, but I always had a thing for the chocolate donut holes. Aahhh...brings back precious memories.
  • foremate
    foremate Posts: 38
    Options
    Hands down you nuts it is the Krispy Kreme glazed donut....there is just the right amount of bread, glaze, perfect size....they are good hot, they are good cold...but what I like to do is to eat 4 or 5 depending on my mood with a large glass of cold milk....sometimes I will warm them up in the microwave and eat them with the milk...there is a certain way to eat them you take a couple of bites and chew it up a little then sip the milk and swish....or you can just chew them up and swallow then take a sip of milk. Next I would take 2 to 3 doughnuts and warm them up and put vanilla ice cream on top of them and eat them that way...now that is pure heaven....creme filled is good too but they stopped making them in winston salem....for right now...but I am waiting patiently ....for their return. Northerners usually like Dunkin Donuts because of the bread....they are so bready.............but depends on the type of person you are and just exactly what your taste buds are looking for. ....we do know that I can go on forever talking about these donuts rite.........but for Dunkin Donuts I usually just get the plain cake donut.
  • MelBee29
    Options
    onegonzogarba i have better thing to do than cry in front of dunkin doughnuts! and for the other one who told me to eat i do for your information! :drinker:

I love living in Canada there isnt junk on every damn corner!
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    Double chocolate:)
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Now the way to go is some Munchkins. Because, seriously, you could sample like four different kinds for the same number of cals as one donut. That's how I roll.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    you-complete-me-donut.gif
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    honey cruller
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    All of them. Except the coconut ones. Anything with coconut is bullsh*t.

THIS^^^
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    onegonzogarba i have better thing to do than cry in front of dunkin doughnuts! and for the other one who told me to eat i do for your information! :drinker:

Clearly you have better things to do. I mean you didn't just post 5 comments on a thread about donuts...

Donuts you fancy yourself too good to eat...

Right?
    That's what I thought.
  • MelBee29
    Options
    onegonzogarba im free to put my two cents in and i did so what if i posted 5 comments i was defending myself against people who were judging me

RIGHT!!! ? After I was making a valid point ! RIGHT !!! ???
  • jillybeanruns
    Options

Stereotypical much? I'm fairly certain there are McDonald's and Tim Horton's in Canda?
    Right?

Okay then.
  • MelBee29
    Options
    @ jillybeanruns: yes there is but not every corner ! i can dish back too !
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    glazed.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    who's judging now @ avir8! :huh: I indulge every once and awhile but what im trying to say is why is someone asking that question ? If im going to have dessert lets say at a restaurant i google the place and calories and decide if its worth it..
    Your original post said: "but sometimes questions people post have me thinking why your even on here?"
    Is this not the chit chat, fun and games forum? People ask for fun, we're not all outside of Dunkin donuts eating said flavor of donut
  • jillybeanruns
    Options
    @ jillybeanruns: yes there is but not every corner ! i can dish back too !

Once again, stereotypical. And judgmental.

I'm not trying to one up you, which is clearly what you think I'm trying to do.
    I would refrain from judging others because they make room for donuts in their life. I'm sure you don't have one bad vice.
    And there are, actually, far worse things than a donut from Dunkin'.