always over on FATS..

2»

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    ok.. most of you are looking at ONE day...and I work out ALOT, so a cheeseburger the size of my thumb OCCASIONALLY is fine. I usually eat ALOT more when getting fast food.. so that was actually a change for me. And the rest of my family wanted WENDY's, so I ate there also. Though they're supportive, no one else wants to lose weight. I wasn't at home and I couldn't make a seperate meal for myself.

Also.. the 1/2 a cup of half & half is for the WHOLE day. I drink at least 6 cups of coffee throughout the day. Sometimes I use Coffeemate, but I PREFER 1/2&1/2 mostly.

If I do eat anything in the morning I have to make myself eat. I'm the type of person who is NOT hungry in the Morning. I usually don't get hungry until around Noon, if not later. And the Reese's cup I logged in my breakfast was at 3:30am when I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted chocolate.

You know, I appreciate those of you trying to help, but obviously making my journal PUBLIC wasn't such a good idea. I wanted advice & encouragment NOT criticism. Thanks to SOME. XoXo

You asked for advice, we gave it. Sometimes you won't like what you hear, but it didn't come from a place of criticism. I saw what you logged and thought you must be starving. You agreed...so I was trying to helpful and tell you to eat something healthy once in a while. Sorry if you didn't see it that way.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    ok.. most of you are looking at ONE day...and I work out ALOT, so a cheeseburger the size of my thumb OCCASIONALLY is fine. I usually eat ALOT more when getting fast food.. so that was actually a change for me. And the rest of my family wanted WENDY's, so I ate there also. Though they're supportive, no one else wants to lose weight. I wasn't at home and I couldn't make a seperate meal for myself.

Also.. the 1/2 a cup of half & half is for the WHOLE day. I drink at least 6 cups of coffee throughout the day. Sometimes I use Coffeemate, but I PREFER 1/2&1/2 mostly.

If I do eat anything in the morning I have to make myself eat. I'm the type of person who is NOT hungry in the Morning. I usually don't get hungry until around Noon, if not later. And the Reese's cup I logged in my breakfast was at 3:30am when I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted chocolate.

You know, I appreciate those of you trying to help, but obviously making my journal PUBLIC wasn't such a good idea. I wanted advice & encouragment NOT criticism. Thanks to SOME. XoXo

You asked for advice, we gave it. Sometimes you won't like what you hear, but it didn't come from a place of criticism. I saw what you logged and thought you must be starving. You agreed...so I was trying to helpful and tell you to eat something healthy once in a while. Sorry if you didn't see it that way.

I don't think anyone was trying to criticize you, and yes, in answering your question about fat a few of us used a day or two of your journal to try to HELP figure out what might be going on. You wanted to know how you go over on your fats and some points of concern were pointed out to you. You can take that and start looking at what you are really eating everyday or you can be offended by the responses. With that said, if your family chose to eat at wendy's you could have made a better choice there too, smaller than usual is a great start.

The point is, you know the answer whether you realize it or not, whether your journal is public or not you know what choices you are making and you are the only one that can hold yourself accountable for your choices so take this as the first step to start making those better choices and soon you will be like banks and it will just come natural to make the better choices.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    I think the high fat content is from mostly the eating out.....I realized when i stopped eating out a lot my fat content nearly dropped in half :flowerforyou: resturaunts dont care about our health, they just want the food to taste good so we'll keep going back ....i think they secretly inject their foods with fatty goodness lol... hope u get it figured out which im sure u will hun :flowerforyou:
    p.s. people hate my food log lol
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    I can hold her accountable. :devil: I'll sick Chloe on her :laugh: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    I can hold her accountable. :devil: I'll sick Chloe on her :laugh: :laugh:
    p.s. Jstar my youngest son is named Logan :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.