270 MFP Days down (pics)

Options

Replies

• JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    OMGosh!! Amazing results!! I can only hope to be there one day! What is your exercise routine?
  • AliB118
    AliB118 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a transformation. You look amazing!
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations :-)
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow! I wanna look like you....and go to Fiji!!
  • CyclngChick
    CyclngChick Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are my new inspiration! You look awesome!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GIRL!! YOU KILLED IT!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!! WHAT AN INSPIRATION!!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    My jaw dropped.........:noway: still trying to pick it up....that is amazing you look so good and you are an inspiration to all
  • gracia124
    gracia124 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What an inspiration!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I love your shoulders especially. Do you mind telling us how much you were eating before maintenance?
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

You are the 2nd person this week that I've heard of that has their skin issues controlled through diet. What a great thing :)
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic and I love your bikini!
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    wow! so awesome!!
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Holy schlitz!!! Fantastic! One of the most inspirational success story posts I've seen. You, ma'am, rock my socks! :drinker:
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I want my tummy to look like yours. :)

You look amazing!!
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    This is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    holy crap! you look fantastic and like you've never had a fat day in your life!! this is some serious motivation - thank you!!
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I love your shoulders especially. Do you mind telling us how much you were eating before maintenance?

I was on 1200 calories, but that was never enough - so it encouraged me to workout everyday in order to be able to eat more, so I would burn a min of 200 cals and then eat about 1400 a day. On the day I did zumba, which I burn a min of 600 cals in that hour - that was the day I had a treat if i felt like one (a scone or muffin etc) because I knew that night I was gonna get a great burn in.

:)
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I really did work so so hard (still am). I have never been naturally small, even before my kids. I will have to keep working to maintain this and tone more. I am enjoying eating more now that I am at maintenance tho.

My biggest advice would be to not focus on a number on the scale, so many times it didn't budge after such hard work and I got disheartened until I saw the difference in pics. TAKE PICS every 2 weeks.

Make changes you can stick with, for eg smaller portions, if you have to have take out, get sushi or the healthier option. Don;t cut out anything entirely, I still eat chocolate daily - just a small amount where as it used to be a whole block! That way you won't binge and then feel guilty.

Drink water! I never used to unless it was in my coffee.

Change your treat to yourself. Mine used to be a V energy drink and a peanut slab (NZ) and notwmy treat I look forward to is a trim flat white with 1 sugar.

Learn to enjoy exercise, make it a treat, you time etc - not a chore :)

Great advice for making it a truly positive lifestyle change rather than a "diet". Also your previous comments on exercise verify that building muscle will burn the fat.

Did you strive for a minimum amount of protein to support lean muscle? Any key nutrition learnings beyond smaller portions?

I did try to make a conscious effort to have more protein, and would have the odd shake too, but it is something I need to work more on even now, esp. with building muscle. When I started on MFP it was our summer and I found it really easy to eat clean, with big salads etc I have found it harder over winter to do so, and look forward to our spring and summer again to get more focussed of clean eating again.

THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments everyone :)
  • bohobagel
    Options
    You have 3 children?! You are truly inspiring...thank you for posting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!