120lbs down..then and now!

Options

Replies

• _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    DANG IT! The pics won't show up at work...but just judging by your story and profile pic, absolutely amazing! Congrats on your success and be so proud you got this done now when you're young!
  • mojolo7
    mojolo7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bravo! You may not realize it yet, but when you look back at this time in your life, I think you will realize you just changed the course of who you are and all that you can become. Congratulations!!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And the improvement in your health is the best part. Congratulations, that is a huge accomplishment!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    wow, that's fantastic! you look wonderful! congratulations, and I am happy you did it while you're young.
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You go girl !!!!
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    Wow! Really great job! You look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • Valfitnesspal
    Options
    Wonderful job! You are an inspiration to the rest of us.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! xx
  • dawnnwad
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! and you have so much to be proud of! GREAT JOB!! :happy:
  • jenn30lee
    Options
    Good for you! You look great!
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats on the hard work!
  • L_jo
    L_jo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Shawna I am currently 21 years old.. I have struggled with my weight my entire life.. growing up it didn't bother me but as I got older and older it did. I was diagnosed with depression at the young age of 12. I was borderline diabetic for years starting at the age of 11. I was diagnosed with diabetes at a very young age and was put on insulin at 16.. I had high blood pressure and many other health issues starting. I have tried over and over to lose weight but I never could keep going. I decided to take charge of my life and health and realized I am worth it.. I have lost a total of 120lbs .. I'm going to keep going till I hit goal!! I have about 20 more pounds to lose..I still have a ways to go and toning to do but I am very happy considering where I came from!! I am no longer on insulin and I no longer have high blood pressure..I wanted to share my story thanks for reading!!:flowerforyou:
    ( I hope these photos worknever done this! )

kn88j6gfd1v6ocbeez2nkozz1e53tmkf.jpg

014.jpg

455-1-2.jpg

339-1.jpg
    untitled-2.jpg

eh0wwuesg80653by8l7xujxthonaq1i1.jpg

haircut3.jpg

t8bdji45l4iaewvc5og9r975m1hthi3f.jpg

Wow sweetheart, What an accomplishment! You are beautiful and strong.. Know this and own it!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    YOu look fantastic!!!! Great job!! AMazing loss :happy:
  • joycebrett
    joycebrett Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    NICE work! Thanks for sharing your pictures!
  • cerwin17
    cerwin17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This was a huge motivation for me today...I am 22, and I have 91 more lbs. to lose to make my overall goal of 100 lost. You look wonderful!
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You're so pretty!! Keep it up! Great inspiration to all those around you!
  • justthick
    justthick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep up the great work
  • FierceFeline
    Options
    you should be so proud of yourself :)
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Many, many congratulations!!! That's so fantastic. Your hard work has paid off and you look amazing!
  • keconrad6485
    keconrad6485 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!