Okay,now compare this to my other PIC!(190 in a BIKINI)

Options
13»

Replies

• kairisika
    kairisika Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Being honestly told that your body has excess fat is only insulting if you judge your self-worth by your body. Respect yourself whatever your weight, and treat your body like any other trait that benefits from improvement.

To the OP, the bikini photo demonstrates again that you have a great shape and carry your weight well (aesthetics aside, heavy thighs are not a big health risk like stomach fat), but you're definitely padded all over with excess fat, and would probably be much healthier keeping that shape in a smaller size.
  • kdhallison
    Options
    Theres just a way of going about it....you can have some class and still be honest without hurting someones feelings.

Amen! That is what I think.

My comment was based on someone tell her she was a "compliment troll and they were glad she was not on their friends list." Maybe if everyone would have read the post above mine they would have understood what I was talking about.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!