What is annoying you today?

Options
ShannaB83185
ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
I thought this could be interesting...it's Thursday almost the weekend but whats annoying YOU today?

I have quite a list.....

#1- I am so sick of seeing woman on here who put their before picture of them as 9 months pregnant and then their after picture is them when their baby is 6 months old or whatever age. Helllllooo how can a before picture be you when you are pregnant?! Your carrying a child of course you are going to have gained weight. I have had 2 kids and we all know that anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months you will lose some or all of your baby weight gained. You probably never had a problem with weight to begin with. Maybe you should put a before picture of 6 months after your baby and see where you are then.

#2- MFP is not a dating site. The bimbo girls who's profile pics are their boobs or girls who ask questions in the message boards like "does sperm have nutrional value" stop crying for attention! Go to eharmony or facebook. Us people who are here to actually lose weight need motivation, support and advice. We want to talk about weight, food and exercise related topics. I fully support the chit chat fun and games boards but make it something fun and non peverted.

#3- I HATE MY BOSS.... why in the world did I come back to this job ::sigh::

okkkk your turn guys...........

Replies

• erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oh this is fun :)

1. I'm growing tired of my job & hate all management here.

2. My fiance's student loan is going directly to the school so we can't use it to help with his $1000 work of school supplies.

3. Trying to find a daycare.

4. Trying to find an apartment thats in a good area and in my price range.

5. Planning a trip at the end of the month with no money to do so.

6. Trying to fix my car. My MVI is already expired.

7. The fact that I don't have a weathy relative to give me money.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with the stupid threads. The world is populated by morons and it seems a lot of them are in the chit-chat section!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Ho boy, it's been one of those weeks!

1. Trying to sell my car, and finding all sorts of bits wrong with it (largely as a result of my 18 year old daughter driving it), so I'm just watching all the £££££ I was hoping to make form it vanish into thin air.

2. An insurance company that's being unhelpful and delaying paying out on a policy I have.

3. And I need all this money cos said daughter is moving to London shortly, and I don't know where she's going to live or if we can afford this!

4. I bought a lottery ticket last week and now can't find it. Ok it probably didn't win anything, but I don't usually misplace things.

5. I missed the deadline for a job I would have loved to apply for!
  • happienikki
    Options
    Listen... that is very important for us to know...And VERY important that we post it on a public site for all the world to see, what dirty little freaks we are in private... <3 Love you!
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    Im annoyed that I ate like 800 calories already today because my boyfriend and I baked together and it always turns out too damn good
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    Oh this is fun :)

1. I'm growing tired of my job & hate all management here.

2. My fiance's student loan is going directly to the school so we can't use it to help with his $1000 work of school supplies.

3. Trying to find a daycare.

4. Trying to find an apartment thats in a good area and in my price range.

5. Planning a trip at the end of the month with no money to do so.

6. Trying to fix my car. My MVI is already expired.

7. The fact that I don't have a weathy relative to give me money.

Hahahaha half of these problems were mine last month lol soooooo wish I had a wealthy relative too. Damn for being born into a poor family!
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

"does sperm have nutrional value"

this made me actually LOL

People who think if they lay the blanket "its my opinion" they can be rude or judgmental.

It seems discretion is a foreign concept now a days.
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    Listen... Sperm could be fattening...& that is very important for us to know...And VERY important that we post it on a public site for all the world to see, what dirty little freaks we are in private... <3 Love you!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I <3 you Bambs!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I found 2 wasps in my apartment today. Other than that, annoyance free... although it's only 10:33. Give me a few hours. I'm sure I'll be annoyed.
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    My boss. She is a pretend dieter. She is all like "Oh this is so low fat" and "this snack has such few calories" but she comes back from lunch everyday with a chic-fil-a or taco bell or sonic cup, but she sure doesn't want to talk about how low calorie it is then. Also, every morning she is bringing another baked good to work and talks about how she used fat free icing and crap. And after all this she wants to whine about how tired she is all the time and how her back is going out. I tried to tell her that getting in shape and eating healthier will effect how tired she is and being in better shape will help her back have less strain and also make the muscles stronger. No comment from her.

ANDDD what makes me SOOO mad is that she is always like "I just can't keep the weight off because my thyroid is slow" and I never cease to tell her that I DONT EVEN HAVE A THYROID ANYMORE and somehow counting calories and working out has really helped me lose weight. I support people who are actively trying to change their lives, but not those who want the credit without doing the work.

She is a pretend dieter with a fake excuse and wont get off her lazy butt to do anything. ARGH

My rant for the day.... I feel much better.

(ps - it is 10:30 and she told me she is already starving and will go have a snack, but only pretzels because they are low fat, but she is eating 3 bags!!!!)
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    The flood of false compliments on here irritates me today. Sorry but if you're female, 5'2" and 200lb then... unless you're a shot putter, most of that will NOT be "muscle". :huh:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    My boss. She is a pretend dieter. She is all like "Oh this is so low fat" and "this snack has such few calories" but she comes back from lunch everyday with a chic-fil-a or taco bell or sonic cup, but she sure doesn't want to talk about how low calorie it is then. Also, every morning she is bringing another baked good to work and talks about how she used fat free icing and crap. And after all this she wants to whine about how tired she is all the time and how her back is going out. I tried to tell her that getting in shape and eating healthier will effect how tired she is and being in better shape will help her back have less strain and also make the muscles stronger. No comment from her.

ANDDD what makes me SOOO mad is that she is always like "I just can't keep the weight off because my thyroid is slow" and I never cease to tell her that I DONT EVEN HAVE A THYROID ANYMORE and somehow counting calories and working out has really helped me lose weight. I support people who are actively trying to change their lives, but not those who want the credit without doing the work.

She is a pretend dieter with a fake excuse and wont get off her lazy butt to do anything. ARGH

My rant for the day.... I feel much better.

(ps - it is 10:30 and she told me she is already starving and will go have a snack, but only pretzels because they are low fat, but she is eating 3 bags!!!!)
    the sodium in those is bad fat is not...
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I am ready to kill one of my coworkers. She seriously jumped down my throat today because she wasted her time as a result of a) not asking me to clarify something and b) assuming that everyone would just somehow know that she had non-verbally claimed dibs on a certain part of work. Not to mention that she has been slowly trying to take over my job for the past two months, and management is just letting her. I need a new job....
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    The flood of false compliments on here irritates me today. Sorry but if you're female, 5'2" and 200lb then... unless you're a shot putter, most of that will NOT be "muscle". :huh:

This!!! They're not doing her any favours lying about it either!
  • JessigirlJb
    Options

This!!! They're not doing her any favours lying about it either!
    Agree. I choose not to respond when i have nothing good to say
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I'm feakin hungry! I ate, and ate well, I'm not starving, I'm drinking water. What gives?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I AM STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's my problem. And my co-worker keeps asking me EVERYDAY what I'm getting for lunch. I tell her and she says "nah, I'll be cheap"
    Stop asking, really.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am mainly annoyed tha I have to be at work today. It is supposed to be in the mid 90's. I should be at the beach, not in front of this computer :grumble:
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    I am also beyond annoyed that I have my cosmetology license and have worked my *kitten* off to get it and I can't even do hair!!! I worked for almost 2 years at a stupid desk job for $12 an hour 40 hours a week and never ONCE got a raise. When I got my cosmetology license I quit my full time job and went to work at a Hair Cuttery well that only lasted a month because I was only making half of what I was at my desk job and financially I couldn't do it with 2 kids and my fiance. Then on top of that my old job finally offered me a $3 an hour raise so it put me in such a hard place to try and decide what I was going to do. Needless to say I took the desk job back, I am not doing hair and I HATE it :( I thought I could find a part time job doing hair and it's so hard. I feel like I totally made the wrong decision.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Also, my boyfriend's schedule. I tend to plan my day so I can talk to him on his lunch. Well, he got a later lunch today. Surprise! I wasted a half hour