For the PB lovers!!

Options
124»

Replies

• krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love PB2 in my shakes or mixed in with my greek yogurt but I didn't care for it mixed with water...I'll stick with the real stuff for sandwiches and stuff like that.

I agree. However, I do like it plain! Just straight out of the jar. Weird, I know. Or mixing it with some sugar free cool whip/redi whip.
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Try some PB2 powder, a partially frozen banana, chocolate protein powder and some unsweetened plain almond milk ... whiz up for a delicious smoothie!!

Also, try PB2 thins (crackers) ... this is a link to Amazon and the 100 calorie packs: http://tinyw.in/aLhg
  • scloyd
    scloyd Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I've been eating about a month now. I love it as a banana PB2 sandwich and on oatmeal.

I buy at a local nutrition/health food store for $6 a jar.
  • scloyd
    scloyd Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Can you buy it in another store in new york (on long island)?
    Go to www.bellplantation.com and search for a store near you.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Just buy defatted peanut flour--it's cheaper and doesn't have the sugar that PB2 has.
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    1 cup of unsweetened Almond Vanilla Milk (30 cals)
    1 or 2 packets of Stevia
    1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
    1/16 tsp Salt (don't omit !)
    2 tbsp of PB2 :wink: (45 cals)

Mix (very well !) all the ingredients together and put in a ice tray. Freeze
    When totally frozen, put in the mixer until you get AWESOME PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM !
    So delicious and only 75 calories for a HUGE bowl !!!!!!

Enjoy !
  • bwdcjk
    bwdcjk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yep - love it! Put it in my protein shakes. Mix it with water (to make actual pb) and put on rice cakes or whole wheat waffles. They have regular pb and chocolate pb in the PB2 - best of both worlds.
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • sdps745
    sdps745 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ooh Yeah, GREAT stuff for anyone in love with PB!! Had ordered it on-line, but recently found it at Whole Foods too! YUMMM!!
    ((Sadly, I'm such a PB freak that I can't have it in the house anymore, 'cause the last container I bought, I ate in TWO days!! I also don't have regular PB in the house for that same reason!)) I have been able to have those individual single serving packages of PB, but then they are around 200 calories, so I gave that up too...Bummer! :sad:
  • PattiShakourCarpenter
    Options
    gotta look into this! Thanx:happy:
  • alylynn10
    alylynn10 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    We sell this at my job! (we r a toy & baby store, I couldn't tell u why we have some items like PB2) but regardless, it sells well & I fell in love with the chocolate one! I found a recipe for peanut butter cupcakes this weekend (reminded me of a muffin) & they were delicious, even made the frosting from scratch with it!
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    1 cup of unsweetened Almond Vanilla Milk (30 cals)
    1 or 2 packets of Stevia
    1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
    1/16 tsp Salt (don't omit !)
    2 tbsp of PB2 :wink: (45 cals)

Mix (very well !) all the ingredients together and put in a ice tray. Freeze
    When totally frozen, put in the mixer until you get AWESOME PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM !
    So delicious and only 75 calories for a HUGE bowl !!!!!!

Enjoy !

Sounds amazing!
  • ShaneOSX
    ShaneOSX Posts: 198
    Options
    Saw this for the first time earlier today, gonna have to check it out.

Unfortunate that there's a small amount of trans fat in it.