Options
124»

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    These are foods i'd never eat even if I was starving to DEATH:

liver and onions
    frogs legs, goats brains, beef tongue, tripe.....actually any not typical meat
    blue cheese
    blood sausage or blood pudding
    salty licorice

However no matter how full I am I can always find room for:

peanut butter
    cookies
    icecream
    CANDY
    chocolate
    most everything else that is sweet
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Liver and onions, Brussels sprouts, Burger King and Arby's
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Celery.. I won't touch the stuff. I've just always hated the taste. I've tried to like it but I can't.
  • LydsVille77
    LydsVille77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have no wish to eat McDonalds anymore, pretty much off it for over a year and a half

i have a recent fascination with sonic restaurant though, i think i could eat anything off that menu

i guess trade one evil for another, haha

Whats a Sonic restaurant!??
    Apart from another super yummy restaurant the UK is obviously missing out on!! lol xx

Oh hun, you guys are NOT missing out. What you guys (and hell, most of the US) is missing out on is In n' Out. They just came to Texas, and omg, way to eff up my new eating lifestyle.

OMG In n' Out is all over in CA... good thing is, protein style (no bun) isn't too bad, just ditch the fries.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I have no wish to eat McDonalds anymore, pretty much off it for over a year and a half

i have a recent fascination with sonic restaurant though, i think i could eat anything off that menu

i guess trade one evil for another, haha

Whats a Sonic restaurant!??
    Apart from another super yummy restaurant the UK is obviously missing out on!! lol xx

Oh hun, you guys are NOT missing out. What you guys (and hell, most of the US) is missing out on is In n' Out. They just came to Texas, and omg, way to eff up my new eating lifestyle.

OMG In n' Out is all over in CA... good thing is, protein style (no bun) isn't too bad, just ditch the fries.

I had In N Out once, while visiting family in CA. It was very yummy.

Sonic is pretty good, the food is nothing to rave over.. but I love Sonic Slushes.. too bad they generally have as many calories as a big dinner.
  • sexy_RN88
    sexy_RN88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fish
    Liver
    Shellfish
    Pork (bacon is the one exception)
    Blood sausage/blood pudding/blood anything
    Sausage
    Lengua, tripe, menudo--anything "unorthodox" like brain/bladder/stomach/etc.
    Onions
    Sushi
    Seaweed
    Scallops

...there are a LOT of foods I can't/won't eat. I've got some food issues, LOL.
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I'll basically eat anything EXCEPT brown sugar. And usually maple syrup except on waffles sometimes. Brown sugar/maple syrup anything.. grosses me right out. If I don't like something its not like oh hey I don't like it. I HATE it. blech.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Anything that still has its eyes when it is sitting on my plate - like whole prawns or fish that look at you - it creeps me out!