1 Year, 87 lbs., and getting close!

Options

Replies

• nopudgepoot
    nopudgepoot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That is sooo inspiring! You look amazing! Great job!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING ...... big transformation ..... thanks for sharing !
  • aligatorwww
    aligatorwww Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Thanks for proving that "that skinny girl is still in there...somewhere"! Great job!
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Amazing how much you've accomplished in one year! You inspire!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow, great job!! you look younger, happier and healthier now!! congrats!! :)
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Great job on your success.
  • kate4vt
    kate4vt Posts: 20
    Options
    This is SUCH an inspiration. I especially appreciate you pointing out that the past seems like just yesterday, but I feel like August 2013 is an eternity away. Thanks for putting that into perspective for me!

You look absolutely incredible!
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you are a beautiful woman...and you have a beautiful family! I bet they are very proud of you! congrats.
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This is SUCH an inspiration. I especially appreciate you pointing out that the past seems like just yesterday, but I feel like August 2013 is an eternity away. Thanks for putting that into perspective for me!

You look absolutely incredible!

^^^YES! our minds are so warped. I've given up every plan I started in the last 3 years because I got on a scale and it didn't read what I wanted it to! But if i think..."oh it will take me 2 years to lose 150 pounds..." if only i'd been patient Id be rocking my healthy bod for over a year now.
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Congratulations you have worked hard and it really really paid off.
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look great! You are an inspiration! I love Zumba! Zumba makes it so much fun! I do 2 classes a week, but I definitely want to add more classes.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    FAN-TAS-TIC
  • dueover
    dueover Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow, I am so amazed at the amount of weight have lost. I pray that in one year, my success story will inspire someone like you have inspired me. Thanks for sharing.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You've done marvelously! Very inspiring. Congrats!!!
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Amazing results! You look fantastic!
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Fantastic succes story. It isn't just the succes story that I love though, your love for your family clearly stands out as well! :) It soundslike you are one happy woman! Enjoy the new you..... and your hubbies pants ofcourse! ;)
  • shyeban
    shyeban Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration. What an amazing accomplishment, and you look phenomenal! I really hope this is me next May. I started my journey May 7 with my husband, I'm down 27 lbs, and I hope to be down 114 lbs or close to it by next summer!!! This is so wonderful to read. :) Congrats!
  • krissyd100
    Options
    Thank you for such a wonderfully inspiring true account of what can really be accomplished. Very motivating on a day I don't feel motivated at all! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!