1 Year, 87 lbs., and getting close!

Options

Replies

• ekking69
    ekking69 Posts: 44
    Options
    You are adorable. Thanks for sharing. Love your "accomplishments/successes" too. So real. I wish I could fit in my husband's pants. I wish I weighed less than him. I wish I could buy pants not just because they fit, etc. etc. Nicely done!
  • thebassdrumheavy
    thebassdrumheavy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! What a babe!
  • Sparkle3131
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing -- it makes me want a success story!
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Now THAT'S quite a transformation ! ! Thanks for posting your pictures and your journey... You look GREAT ! !

.:drinker:
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,618 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You do look wonderful - so healthy and happy!

You say you're re-evaluating what "goal" should be. Here's my two cents worth: make your goal to be as healthy, fit and active a year from today as you are now. If you make all your choices based on that goal, then you'll have doubled your success.

You said:
    For the record... I am not on a DIET. I eat everything. But I have found that Knowledge really is POWER. Being aware of what is going in really does help you make better choices, and if I choose to eat the french fries, or a Sprinkles Cupcake, it is a decision that I make with full awareness of what the consequences are, and what I need to do to as a result.

Excellent approach!

Jeanne
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • bsierras
    bsierras Posts: 56
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look marvelous!! Thank you for your success story!! I just started my journey and I love to read these posts. You have a wonderful smile and I am sure you feel fantastic!! Way to go! Keep up the great work. You have inspired us all.
  • bahsukh
    bahsukh Posts: 19
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Great job on your success.
  • RobertaJauregui
    RobertaJauregui Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!
  • buffyscrub
    Options
    You make me really want to try this time! You look so happy and so much younger, you're going to be my inspiration!
  • StellarChick85
    StellarChick85 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow talk about a transformation!! You look amazing and are such an inspiration to me! I love the quote that relates to your story: "A year from now, you may have wished you would have started today."
  • BlondieSuess
    BlondieSuess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! You are an inspiration!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words! It's amazing to me how inspiring it is to me to hear how I have inspired you! For those of you just starting your journey... trust me... it is possible! Who knew that watching what you eat, and moving your body (i.e. diet and exercise) could help you become more healthy and lose weight! :bigsmile: For those of you who are overwhelmed by the amount they have to lose... make small goals - even 5lbs at a time - it will chip away and chip away and before you know it you will be writing your own "Success Story"!:flowerforyou:

To JeanneTops - Thanks for your input! I was 20 years old the last time that I was thinner than I am now (133 lbs) - a LOOOOONG time ago, and while I want to get my BMI in a "healthy" range, which would require me to lose another 11 pounds minimum, I just don't think that my skin has enough elasticity to lose too much more. I've already gotten the "your face is a little 'thin'" comment in not as nice words.

To StellarChick8 - Love, Love, LOVE your quote! "A year from now, you may have wished you would have started today." That is exactly how I felt! And I can honestly say that while I am glad that a year ago I started, I honestly wish I had started long before.... those of you who are younger, please take note and start living!
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing! Very inspirational!
  • ELM1414
    ELM1414 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I loved reading your story. The sampling of things that you can now do was awesome. I love #2.
  • tishad58
    tishad58 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Thank you for the inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    my goodness, you're beautiful! look at the progress you've made! you look so much younger. congrats on all your success!!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!!!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Such inspiration. Congratulations!
  • fizzy123
    fizzy123 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wonderful and inspirational.Thanks for posting :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!