Positive Support Buddies! :)

Options
13»

Replies

• jakaske
    jakaske Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for positive support buddies! I'll add you! :)
  • kmumansky
    kmumansky Posts: 119
    Options
    I completely understand. I have found myself being more honest with myself and holding myself more accountable since using this site. I believe that we all have the ability to encourage anyone who needs it.... including myself =)

Being healthy can be challenge based on schedules, ability, etc. I have found though that I now have more reasons to make myself be healthy than reasons not to try. One important one to me is my 3 year old daughter.

Feel free to add me and lets all get our healthy on! =)

You have discovered your "WHY". Knowing your "WHY" is the #1 more important thing for success! Nothing is going to stop you now :)
  • Feelnyoung
    Options
    Need more positive support too! Feel free to add me as a buddy.
  • MelissaZumbaLuv
    MelissaZumbaLuv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ditto :)
  • 1jlazymom
    1jlazymom Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Positivity needed and given! Feel free to add me....Just a warning though: Sometimes I swear and you might find alcohol in my food diary on occasion.....just so you know :drinker:

Edited to add: Anyone else looking for buddies feel free to add :flowerforyou:

Sometimes its nice to have a drink with friends.....:wink:
  • susanstar88
    susanstar88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yup, you can add me! Saw a friend at the post office and after I saw how great she looked ... thought I would give this a try. My situation is not eating enough food so this keeps me on track or at least is better than not eating (not that I don't need to S-H-E-D plenty of pounds). So far, this is keeping me honest, tracking bites & getting me on my exercise bike - that's all I can ask - for starters. I've not got on the scale since our family reunion last weekend but I will after getting back to reality!

Just got my neighbor involved too so buddies are great!
  • photoshyY
    Options
    I would like to be and have support buddies. It amazing how easy it is to break someone down with negative words. This is why I don't allow people to rent space in my head. It time to add those buddies! I will send a request, hope we can build a bridge of support along with others. :)
  • frenzytime517
    frenzytime517 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone, If you need some support on your journey feel free to add me too. :)

Jennifer
  • mandyshippe
    Options
    I'm always here for positive support!! Feel free to add me as well!