Are you gonna stick around?

Options

Replies

• thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yes.

I plan to make my profile and diary public when I reach my goal weight. I'll also start friending people at that point. Maintenance is much harder than weight loss for me and I'll need the support.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I came for the weightloss, I'll stay for my friends.

^
    :) Yes
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Yup. This is a lifestyle change for me not just a diet to lose weight.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I figure it's going to take a while to sort out maintanence...that parts harder than the losing.

No way! I've been on maintenance for over a year now, and it's super easy. When I hit goal, I just gradually upped my calories instead of doing a giant leap, and it was not difficult at all to adjust. MFP is such an easy habit to keep so I'll probably be here until the Internet implodes...:flowerforyou:
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Yea sure

as long as my boss stays away :devil:

but once he starts logging on, my time on here will seriously be dampened. :noway:

Seriously...yea, I'll probably be here for long time....especially after I reach my goal weight since I have never maintained. Well, and the fact that I have met some amazing people. :flowerforyou:
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I will stay for maintenance. I fear that if I don't continue to track things, I will go back to bad habits.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Well nobody likes me so I'm going to eat a big chocolate cake in front of fat people on diets whenever I hit my goal weight...... I'll be sure to post pictures!!!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely be hanging around. I've made great friends here and I love this site!
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Though I don't have many friends I do plan to stick around.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I hit my GW in May and still here. Once you hit your GW, create more goals!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I got ways to go so I'll be on here for a while. After I reach my goal weight I will reevaluate if I like what I see and decide from there
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i'll go from weight loss, to toning, to hitting on women now i have my new body....and you know the whole support thing, with great bod come great responsibilty all that jazz
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    pry not.
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Im definitely a lifer....can't imagine getting all the love, support and encouragement I got and then not giving anything back.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Like you I am about 5 away, and yes I plan to stick around so I don't slowly creep back up.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I came for the weightloss, I'll stay for my friends.

^^this. I have the most awesome group of friends . . . ever.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    i"m sticking around. I feel like if i don't i'll backslide
  • Peppychristian
    Peppychristian Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I admit I am torn on this subject. I love the friends and support I have on here but I am also a mother of three and I could be doing so much more with the time spent her imputing recipes an logging. On other hand I never want to get back to where I was and I know MFP would keep me accountable.
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I plan on sticking around while I maintain ...too easy to fall back into old habits. I'll only hit the high road if they start charging and go back to the old pen and paper logging. Would sure miss all my friends, so hope it stays a free site!! :wink:
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Even after the glorious day of hitting maintenance, it still takes work and effort to stay at that point.