FASHION ADVICE PLS: Which Heel with this Bridesmaid Dress?

Options

Replies

• docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow, seems like a lot of people like 2. I like 1 much better! I like the simple platform. Sorry to all who like 2, but it reminds me of a shoe my Grandmother used to wear when I was young, which isn't so much a bad thing, I like vintage, but I think for the bridesmaid dress, shoe number 1 goes best. Just my humble opinion. =)
  • cowgirlup327
    cowgirlup327 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Option 2. It's definitely classier and the material that makes the bow looks like it is the same/similar kind of material as the dress. Super high heels and a high platform shoe would look a little odd with a shorty, frilly dress.
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Not too crazy about either. Option 2 looks too granny-ish to me, so option 1 by default.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Both cute shoes but I would have to go with #2. How short is the dress? If it's a shorter dress you don't want to go with too high of heel.
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    #2. I'm not on big on platforms though so I'm biased.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing option 2 today for work!!!!

yet I LOVE option one for the exact reason you stated, Kate Middleton does rock it out and it does lend focus to her dress....

either or to be honest....

love them both.
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Option 2 and a cute pedicure
  • anne018
    anne018 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    personnally i would pick option 2. Its such a cute shoe and since its a neutral color you can wear it with many more outfits :) have fun at the weeding!
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I own option 1. They are comfy but you have to be used to walking in a platform that high! Make sure the girls are up for it!

Option 2 is more of a classic shoe, but I ask when the wedding is? If it's while the weather is warm, then yes DEFINITELY go with this one I love the peep toe, and you can show off your pedicured toes :)

edit :: I also agree if the dress is on the short side, option 1 would not be the best pick. It's a wedding, gotta keep it classy. You may go borderline racy with that one, it's a very very tall shoe.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Option 2. I just wore a VERY similar dress for my sister's wedding, with very cute peep toe pumps. It was super adorable.
  • sweettthings
    sweettthings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Option 2. The plain nude platform has been in fashion for a year or so, so it is going to look dated very soon. You'll be able to wear the second pair longer. Plus, the second pair is cuter. :D

Have fun!
  • Thaliafitchick
    Options
    i LOVE shoe #1!
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Option 2! Everybody loves a peep-toe in the summer!
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I would like #1 better if it were just a straight pump without the platform. So, in saying that, I would choose #2
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    2. I would wear those.
  • shesapear
    shesapear Posts: 77 Member
    Options
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member