I am earbud challenged

Options
13»

Replies

• KikiD22
    KikiD22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I had this problem for hte longest time... only thing I've found to work for me is yurbuds Not sure what it is about them, but they are secure and comfortable. Worth trying, IMO, even if you've had problems with other earbuds.

Other than that, I always fall back on the old over-the-head style buds... something like this:

2568885_ra.jpg

Never ever had any problems with them.

Yes, this is all I use!! Love my Sony headphones. I've tried a ton of different kinds of earbuds and none stay in for me. I always end up going back to these. $9 at Target. :)
  • pgcheer
    pgcheer Posts: 1
    Options
    I thought I was the only person who had this problem. It doesn't matter what kind I buy, they simply will not stay in my ears!!!:tongue:
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I wear hearing aids and still can't stand ear buds lol. I use the old fashioned over the head style.
  • jonchew
    jonchew Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Bose has in-ear buds that have these rubber "thingys" (that's a technical term ;-) ), that hook-onto your ear's upper ridge... I have problems with regular ear buds, but these do the trick for me.

They sound great, also!

bose-ie2-headphones.jpg
  • theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/audio_headphones/in_ear_headphones/index.jsp

These are a bit pricey, but hands down the best sounding earbuds that don't fall out of my ears. I used to have that same issue, even with the ones that had the hook that goes over your ear, but no more. My only complaint is that they are not noise cancelling.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I had this problem for hte longest time... only thing I've found to work for me is yurbuds Not sure what it is about them, but they are secure and comfortable. Worth trying, IMO, even if you've had problems with other earbuds.

Other than that, I always fall back on the old over-the-head style buds... something like this:

2568885_ra.jpg

Never ever had any problems with them.

Yes, this is all I use!! Love my Sony headphones. I've tried a ton of different kinds of earbuds and none stay in for me. I always end up going back to these. $9 at Target. :)

Yep, they ain't fancy and they ain't cool... but they always work!
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    I had the same problem! I finally went to a pair of JVC Sports-Clip Earbud Headphones. They wrap behind your ear, took a few days to get used to them, but now I would be lost without them.

I tried this and absoloutely hated it. Brought so much pain to my ears. Thankfully returned it.
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I prefer to just pay a kid to ride his bike along side, with a giant old 80's boombox blaring.

And you are doing your part to combat childhood obesity - great job!!!:drinker:
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I get the ones that offer 3 different sizes in one pack. :) Love them. My last set I got from KMart. Hot pink zebra!!!!
  • Annitte
    Annitte Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am! I cant wear them, I use the full set of head phones.