Forty somethings!

Options

Replies

• snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    43 here. Anyone working on improving their health and fitness is welcome to add me as a friend.
  • karensmumto5
    Options
    HI :) Im brand new here, and I turned 45 yesturday :) Id love to join in
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Only 35 but I truely care about everyone that is going down this road of weight loss. I have struggled with my weight a long time and maybe I have something that will bring you value........
    Remember its never to late to get your life back!!!!!!!!!
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 this past June. :)
  • azziria
    azziria Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    48 and finally learning to love myself enough to take care of myself properly. My family are all ultra-lean athletes, and I've spent a lot of time promoting their health and not prioritising my own - I'm trying to find more balance and get myself into shape too :)
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    44, feel free to add me.
  • Kalola11
    Kalola11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was in my forties until two months ago! I actually feel like I'm about 35. Sign me up for the cool 40-something group!
  • yerfgirl
    yerfgirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and like Kalola feel much younger. Wish my body looked it which is why I'm here.
  • sarbar71
    sarbar71 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am 41 - looks like we are at about the same place in our weight loss (19 pounds) with similar goals total. I would love to help keep you motivated - feel free to add me!!
  • Michellereducf
    Michellereducf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    45! Add me if you want.
  • yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'll be 49 week after next...YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to add me....
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I'm 43. You or anyone else can add me if you'd like.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and although I've got a long way to go on the scales I'm the fittest I've been in years. It's never to late! Good luck with your journey :flowerforyou:
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 48, with a 2-year-old I need to keep up with, LOL! Anyone can feel free to add me, and I'll do my best to help you on your journey. I don't have a whole lot of weight left to lose, but it's still a struggle trying to get there.
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Will be 44 in September. For anyone who wants to, please feel free to add me as a friend. Us forty somethings need to stick together lol!
  • daisiecpa
    daisiecpa Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i will be 43 in a couple weeks. anyone looking for new friends feel free to add me.
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am still technically in my 30's but I will hit the big 40 in less than 2 weeks! UGH! Please tell me it will be okay!

I promise, it will be all right!
  • selaleg
    selaleg Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in my 40's, haven't figured out how to add you, but feel free to add me (and anyone else who would like to as well)
  • emjay1971
    Options
    I am soon to turn 41, new to this site. Looking to better myself, and find some weight loss friends to inspire, motivate and support me, and for me to do the same for them. Feel free to add me to your friends!
  • CoffeeJunkieMann
    CoffeeJunkieMann Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    44 here