!!Everyone!! State Your Goals HERE.

Options

Replies

• martincrca
    Options
    To be fit again and through that be a better more active Father and martial artist. The technical goal is to weigh 185 again and hopefully accomplish this by Sept. 2013.
  • DeMayr
    DeMayr Posts: 67
    Options
    10% bf. So close I can almost touch it.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    To get to 130
  • poetgurl2005
    Options
    I want to be between 140 and 150 (not sure yet). I want to tone up. After all of this I want to get pregnant and find a doctor/hospital that will let me try a VBAC after two c-sections.
  • Sheckypie
    Options
    I want to for once in my life fit into a bikini and not feel like everyone is looking at a beached whale that washed on the shore
  • ChangingAmie
    Options
    I want to be a size six in jeans (I'm an 18 now) before I graduate high school. I'm about to start my junior year. Good luck everyone!
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    I am at the heaviest I have ever been, I am only 22 and I had a starting weight of 272lbs. My first goal is to be 175 within a years time. Then I would ideally like to be 135, but once I can fit into my old jeans, I will be happy!
  • marnet12
    marnet12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I will lose my final 10 pounds by October 1st and run the Susan G. Komen 5K in under 40 minutes. I also want to tone my upper arms and thighs. I can do it!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    my first goal is fast approaching - to be 115 before we go on our vacation (Aug. 16th) - hopefully I will hit it, weigh in is tomorrow... last week I was 117.4, so hopefully when I step on the scale tomorrow, I will be in the 116's and next sunday 115!! :D
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I want to run 10km in 60 minutes- then crush that time.
    I want to complete p90x- just finished week one
    I want to get down to 20% body fat
    I want to look in the mirror and be content
  • RhoRocks
    RhoRocks Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want to be 20 pounds lighter by Christmas Day.
    It's the only thing I want for Christmas.
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    To get back into my pre-relationship weight (2008 weight) before I marry the wonderful man who loves me even though I'm a chunky-butt now.
  • grniys
    grniys Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My goals:

Lose 29 pounds so I will be at my pre- pregnancy weight.
    Get pregnant again but eat responsibly this time and gain a reasonable amount of weight during the pregnancy.
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    By June 2013:
    1. I'd like to see a single digit (would love an 8 even) sized pair of jeans on my body and a size of top that doesn't start with an X.
    2. Lose about 40 more pounds. (a little less than a pound a week, although I'm aiming for 1.5 currently so I can accomplish #3 by goal time)
    3. Tone up my legs, arms, chest, abs, and behind.
    4. Swim 25 laps in the pool without stopping.
  • Joethebull
    Options
    To get below 200 lbs which I haven't been since 10th grade(14 years ago).

To increase my mental capabilities as well as physical.

Look good naked and end my single streak :laugh: jk dividing by zero might be required to do that.

reduce my anxiety and depression without meds.

To do at least one pull up.
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 85lbs in order to join the US Army but my goal weight is 20lbs below that. In total, my goal is to lose 105lbs and get down to 135lbs.
  • MsMutha
    MsMutha Posts: 1
    Options
    To have more energy to do more things with my children. I'm pretty satisfied with how much I weigh, but I would like to be healthy...
  • speedisoverrated
    Options
    To actually see some of the muscle I'm told is under my skin and the remaining layer of fat I have.

To constantly improve myself
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    GREAT GOALS! Stick with em'!!! xoxo
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Face the whole weight room and do 5 consecutive pull ups infront of everyone.
    Run a half & eventually a full marathon
    Be comfortable enough to run the neighbor hood in shorts and sports bra.
    Have no love handles at all.