Maybe this is a weird question but....

Options
13»

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I did lose a shoe size, but I should probably point out that I had high arches. With my first pregnancy I went from a 9 to a 10, and with the second pregnancy, I went from a 10 to 11w. Now I'm back to a 10 and I weigh about the same as I did with the 2nd pregnancy. Honestly, I think it depends entirely on the arch. If you are flat-footed, you probably won't see much of a change other than maybe less swelling.
  • aspen_matthews
    Options
    I did lose a shoe size, but I should probably point out that I had high arches. With my first pregnancy I went from a 9 to a 10, and with the second pregnancy, I went from a 10 to 11w. Now I'm back to a 10 and I weigh about the same as I did with the 2nd pregnancy. Honestly, I think it depends entirely on the arch. If you are flat-footed, you probably won't see much of a change other than maybe less swelling.

I have annoyingly high arches (hard time finding shoes...), maybe that's why I lost that much.
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I went down a shoe size as well, which was stunning to me. I had no idea feet could hold so much fat...
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Strange things have shrunk like my feet (I am swimmin' in my cowboy boots), the bridge of my nose (need new sunglasses), my hands (my wedding band is all over the place), once size fits all doesn't fit all of me anymore :)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost much weight, but my feet are smaller. It was the first place I really noticed weight loss, too, which was really frustrating. I walked out of my favorite pair of shoes.

"Really, Weight Loss Fairy? You're making my FEET smaller?! Gee... thanks."

Heck- i'll take it!! :)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Gahhh- you all are giving me hope!!! :happy:
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I love my cowboy boots, i bought a new pair last year size 14 wide and had to buy a new pair a couple of months ago bk those where way to big.

I love a man IN cowboy boots. So hot!
    :wink: :drinker:
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    yup, down a whole size
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Funny, I was just talking about this with my Aunt yesterday! She's lost some weight this year and noticed that she can now wear some sneakers she bought a few years ago that were too snug. They're still a bit narrow in the toes but much more comfortable than they were before.

My feet have definitely changed. I actually needed to go up a half to full size in sneakers so that my toes woudln't rub, especially when running. For regular shoes, I'm about the same size lengthwise but narrower - so much so that I could no longer wear some of last year's sandals (the kind where the strap goes across just at the base of your toes) because they'll fall right off my feet.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    and those are some sexy cowboy boots you are wearing!

*drool*
    [/quote]

Thank ya ma'am :drinker: