100+ Pounds to Lose? Friends Please? =P

Options
13»

Replies

• Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i am 28, my name is Jae...I had 91 pounds to lose, i have about 63 or so to go....still a big number....

anyone feel free to add me.
  • scarlet331
    scarlet331 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My name is Wendy,.Im 33 yrs and I need to lose at least 80lbs by Feb next year but my goal is to get down to 160 from 297lns. I feel like I am a slacker and Im quite embarrassed to let myself go, but I am determined to lose it.

Has anyone experience some issues with trying to keep up with your weight loss progress with minimal finances? Junk food is cheap and all the healthy stuff is so expensive. Any suggestions is appreciated and feel free to add me.
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Starting goal was to lose 110 pounds and im nearly half way there.

27 year old Aussie here.
  • littlebutton88
    Options
    I've just began my journey. I'm 24 and have around 80lbs to lose.
  • tabata_t21
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • amlynn16
    amlynn16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've lost 47 pounds and have a minimum of 74 to loose, I want to ultimately loose another 84 pounds. All the help is greatly appreciated so feel free to add me!
  • fmorrow3
    Options
    I have lost 8 pounds so far and have 60 still to lose. I know how you feel. You are not alone:)
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    you need to remember to take one day at a time and if you slip up it is not the end of the world....best of luck to you!
  • mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to loose from here to a first goal. After that being honest who knows. I will be grateful for the100. Please add away, I could use the company in all of this... It gets lonely.

We are all loosing together...
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've got to lose about 90lbs, since I've already lost the first 7! So, feel free to add me too. Always looking for that extra push of support and giving it as well. I'm really in it for the long haul this time.
  • jilspony
    Options
    I have about 80lbs to lose. So hard when you are older. I really have no support at home, so any help would be greatly apreciated.
  • brilaa
    brilaa Posts: 22
    Options
    I have 90 pounds to lose any one who reads this and can use a real friend and support person add me
  • TreEe5
    TreEe5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm with you guys...I've got about 70lbs altogether I'd like to see gone for good! The motivation and support has definitely been helpful for me so I'm hoping we can help each other! :smile: