OMG A SANDWICH TO EFFIN' DIE FOR OMG OMG

Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    this doesn't sound appealing at all

pretty sure i just threw up in my mouth.

Yeah me too. I think OP just earned a nomination for worst cooks in america. Would love to see this served to robert irvine and ann burell.

This is a site for support and creative healthy ideas :angry: If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all!
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    TOPIC: OMG A SANDWICH TO EFFIN' DIE FOR OMG OMG

umm...I think that should read TOPIC: OMG A SANDWICH TO EFFIN' DIE FROM OMG OMG
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Does it taste better than it looks?
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    ok, for me personally gag. However; I will pass it on to my two kids that eat peanut butter and mustard sandwiches... another gag..
  • yummy_
    yummy_ Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    TOPIC: OMG A SANDWICH TO EFFIN' DIE FOR OMG OMG

umm...I think that should read TOPIC: OMG A SANDWICH TO EFFIN' DIE FOR OMG OMG

fixed that for you. NO BULLIES!
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options

Yeah me too. I think OP just earned a nomination for worst cooks in america. Would love to see this served to robert irvine and ann burell.

What a *****.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Why...why would you do that!

Each to their own!
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    To each his own, we all have our own quirks of what tastes good
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    WOW what ever happened to "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all"

90% of you are very rude

^^^^This. Why the heck are people so mean to each other? Don't post if it is just to say something rude.

Exactly. I mean we're all here for the same reason right? To support each other to lose weight, right? No possible other reason to be on a fitness site, and we're supposed to always be nice and supportive. What the heck? I think people like this are just jealous of the OP's cookery skills and are hungry and that's why they're saying douchey things and attacking people. I mean they're just really small people who are misanthropes and are terrible and people should be supportive like me. Geez (/sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell. For context see any of the multiple daily can't we just get along threads for real life examples)
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    man_vomiting.png

That's what I was thinking. I *love* sandwiches. I'm about to serve dinner in about 5 mins. THANKS!

sorry, really disgusting.
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    i'm sure it's all in good humor, I don't think anyone is trying to be RUDE!!! It's all in the way u take it. It's not PERSONAL~~~!!!!!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    WOW what ever happened to "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all"

90% of you are very rude

^^^^This. Why the heck are people so mean to each other? Don't post if it is just to say something rude.

Exactly. I mean we're all here for the same reason right? To support each other to lose weight, right? No possible other reason to be on a fitness site, and we're supposed to always be nice and supportive. What the heck? I think people like this are just jealous of the OP's cookery skills and are hungry and that's why they're saying douchey things and attacking people. I mean they're just really small people who are misanthropes and are terrible and people should be supportive like me. Geez (/sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell. For context see any of the multiple daily can't we just get along threads for real life examples)

GEEZ, you are so right.... I wish we were all a bit more like the Waltons.... all living together on Walton's Mountain in happiness.
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    LOL!!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Just a ***** today!!!
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Please use whole grain bread! ;)
  • jlt1968
    jlt1968 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would try this if it wasn't for the bread. Been carb free since February.
    Keep posting the recipes Sofa. Love all the reactions!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

90% of you are very rude

GEEZ, you are so right.... I wish we were all a bit more like the Waltons.... all living together on Walton's Mountain in happiness.

*lifts blanket* *humming sound* Goodnight shreddedtweet
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!

Hey you, you don't laugh at the Waltons, they raised seven children during The Depression!!!
  • jlt1968
    jlt1968 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

90% of you are very rude

Good night ShreddedTweet