Donkey Calf raise ?

Options

Replies

• nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :noway:

If you want a free gym membership maybe you could participate in the Donkey Show on Wednesdays.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    all os a sudden i have the urge to watch "bachelors party" with tom hanks
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Only planet fitness keeps *kitten* in the gym
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Only planet fitness keeps *kitten* in the gym

*kitten*? Those are the same as donkeys right? There is a planet fitness a few blocks away but I would have to change gyms.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    We have a donkey at our gym. He does NOT enjoy us trying to make him do calf raises.. it's quite the work out.. and he kicks. You do NOT want to be on the receiving in of one of his kicks!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I think this is related to the whole Hunter Gatherers v Westerners thing, farmers have donkeys and farmers work the land so they're thinner ergo having a donkey makes you thinner. I'm not sure whether you need to also wear dungarees but I'd say it's advisable.
    ^^Best advice thus far.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I think this is related to the whole Hunter Gatherers v Westerners thing, farmers have donkeys and farmers work the land so they're thinner ergo having a donkey makes you thinner. I'm not sure whether you need to also wear dungarees but I'd say it's advisable.

Dungarees? Is that a type of workout gear?
  • predent
    predent Posts: 95
    Options
    My gym keeps the donkeys near the dumbbells. Are you positive you didn't see them there? Maybe somebody forgot to rack them.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

I think it's a strap to hold the donkey on your back.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    What kind of gym doesn't have a backup donkey?!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    It is just a small community gym. They have pretty much everything tho.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    Seriously. Any respectable gym has at least 3-4 donkeys waiting in the reserves. I would cancel and start going to Planet Fitness. According to a previous poster, there's a whole mess of donkeys there.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Like, Google it, GEEZ, I'm not going to find all the science for you. I'm far too busy speaking multiple languages while writing my Psych paper. GEEZ.
  • predent
    predent Posts: 95
    Options
    Seriously. Any respectable gym has at least 3-4 donkeys waiting in the reserves. I would cancel and start going to Planet Fitness. According to a previous poster, there's a whole mess of donkeys there.
    I agree. I did a lot of research and found out that the only way you can get a thigh gap is by doing at least 300 donkey calf raises a day.

If you want a thigh gap, you need a donkey.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

Like, Google it, GEEZ, I'm not going to find all the science for you. I'm far too busy speaking multiple languages while writing my Psych paper. GEEZ.
    Oh lord. That one made my sides hurt like crazy. I'm snorting over here.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

lol

on a serious note if your gym does not have a donkey calve raise machine or you can't find anyone willing to sit on your back, any other standing calves exercise will be fine.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I agree. I did a lot of research and found out that the only way you can get a thigh gap is by doing at least 300 donkey calf raises a day.

Is this true. That is alot of donkey calf raises but I think it would be worth it. Thank you for the info.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious. I can't tell if she's being serious or not.
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Too many responses.... Brain explodeddddddddd :brokenheart: <--- not heart, brain
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Oh lord. That one made my sides hurt like crazy. I'm snorting over here.

Oh you would do that, like, what level of education did you even reach? I have a PHE which is one better than a PHD and I'm supremely confident and S-M-R-T.