Donkey Calf raise ?

Options

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Yes there actually is a donkey calf machine. But if you really want to feel like a real donkey is involved, bring a picture of a donkey to the gym--- instead of asking someone to spot you, ask them if they would be so kind as to hold the picture of the donkey up and make the hee-haw---- hee-- hawwww donkey noise while you do the calf raises.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I think this is related to the whole Hunter Gatherers v Westerners thing, farmers have donkeys and farmers work the land so they're thinner ergo having a donkey makes you thinner. I'm not sure whether you need to also wear dungarees but I'd say it's advisable.

Dungarees? Is that a type of workout gear?

Like, Google it, GEEZ, I'm not going to find all the science for you. I'm far too busy speaking multiple languages while writing my Psych paper. GEEZ.
    Oh lord. That one made my sides hurt like crazy. I'm snorting over here.

Oh you would do that, like, what level of education did you even reach? I have a PHE which is one better than a PHD and I'm supremely confident and S-M-R-T.
    I can totes speak 246 langauges. Cuz I r stoopid' smart. Way more smarter than you!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I think this is related to the whole Hunter Gatherers v Westerners thing, farmers have donkeys and farmers work the land so they're thinner ergo having a donkey makes you thinner. I'm not sure whether you need to also wear dungarees but I'd say it's advisable.

Like, Google it, GEEZ, I'm not going to find all the science for you. I'm far too busy speaking multiple languages while writing my Psych paper. GEEZ.

Oh I know what you are talking about. I seen that thread yesterday. That one girl who was pretending to be nice but was actually being mean to that one girl. Yea. She totally needs a reality check.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Oh you would do that, like, what level of education did you even reach? I have a PHE which is one better than a PHD and I'm supremely confident and S-M-R-T.
    I can totes speak 246 langauges. Cuz I r stoopid' smart. Way more smarter than you!

4 realz. You card read good.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Yes there actually is a donkey calf machine. But if you really want to feel like a real donkey is involved, bring a picture of a donkey to the gym--- instead of asking someone to spot you, ask them if they would be so kind as to hold the picture of the donkey up and make the hee-haw---- hee-- hawwww donkey noise while you do the calf raises.

Are you making fun of me?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

I think they are. What a snarky *kitten*. The internet is just filled with so many mean people. You really have to be careful who you talk to. You could totally get your feeling super hurt.

Happens to me all the time *tear*
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

no. i stated a fact. there really is a donkey calf machine. google it. I asked my instructor if it was okay to do "good mornings" in the afternoon. feel free to make fun of me.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

I died. WIN!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

4 realz. You card read good.
    I'm making idiots who don't realize that donkeys belong in the gym the topic of my super awesome psych paper. I'm totally gonna get an A+++++, cuz I'm so smert.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious. I can't tell if she's being serious or not.

Of course she's serious. I commend her for trying to educate herself on the donkey calf raise exercise.
  • ShreddedTweet
    Options
    I'd like it if we could all just take a moment, hold hands sing Kumbaya and talk about what we can do today to make everyone's day just a little bit better.... *Also I am wearing a novelty sweater with a picture of a donkey on it*
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    I'd like it if we could all just take a moment, hold hands sing Kumbaya and talk about what we can do today to make everyone's day just a little bit better.... *Also I am wearing a novelty sweater*
    Omg totally. If only everyone on the internet was as nice as you. Gawd.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I'd like it if we could all just take a moment, hold hands sing Kumbaya and talk about what we can do today to make everyone's day just a little bit better.... *Also I am wearing a novelty sweater with a picture of a donkey on it*

Kumbaya? Is that some sort of meditation?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    When you are done at the gym, come on over to my place and I'll show you a donkey punch.
  • ShreddedTweet
    Options
    I'd like it if we could all just take a moment, hold hands sing Kumbaya and talk about what we can do today to make everyone's day just a little bit better.... *Also I am wearing a novelty sweater*

Golly Geez, thanks, you're awesome and I would rate you a 9!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

Golly Geez, thanks, you're awesome and I would rate you a 9!
    OMG THANK YOU! I care sooooo much what people on the internet think because IRL i have no friends. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

Kumbaya is an ancient native american chant sung during a donkey sacrificing ceremony.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    When you are done at the gym, come on over to my place and I'll show you a donkey punch.

That doesn't sound fitness related.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I am so lost with all these replies!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

Kumbaya is an ancient native american chant sung during a donkey sacrificing ceremony.
    OMG!!! Don't sacrifice the donkey! You need that for your exercise!!!!