That things that makes you go....

Options
...."mmm, mmm, mmmm" about someone your attracted to.....what would that be??

As for me, his smile....would he be able to protect me if we're out together.....I look at his hands (could he give a good massage)......his arms (would he be able to pick me up & tackle me)......

Replies

• coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    The way a woman wears her hair, thus exposing one side of the neck....grrrrrrr! If she's attractive, that just multiplies my grrrrrrrrrrrr-ness.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Butt, big or small it has got to be nice. Legs have to be fit. Arms have to have some muscle so she could easily rip my clothes off at the drop of a hat.
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I think fun energetic confidence is real sexy, Physically, I like nice hair and a nice face is what I always notice first
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I like to really check out the size of a mans.......wallet. I like em thick!!
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    The way a woman wears her hair, thus exposing one side of the neck....grrrrrrr! If she's attractive, that just multiplies my grrrrrrrrrrrr-ness.

There's definately hot.....
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Eyes, smile and younger than me.
  • Brooke_26
    Options
    Butt, big or small it has got to be nice. Legs have to be fit. Arms have to have some muscle so she could easily rip my clothes off at the drop of a hat.

Mmmmmhummmmm...,,,, :tongue:
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    It is all about a sense of humor. If a guy can make me laugh, everything else is just window dressing.
  • Brooke_26
    Options
    I think fun energetic confidence is real sexy, Physically, I like nice hair and a nice face is what I always notice first

Confidence (in a man or a woman) is extremely sexy!!!!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options

There's definitely hot.....

I lose all train of thought when I see an attractive women wearing her hair in that manner. Really...all train of thought. I've even gotten into an accident from being mesmerized. It's weird and kinda creepy too. My creepiness has improved over the years, though. :bigsmile:
  • Brooke_26
    Options
    I like to really check out the size of a mans.......wallet. I like em thick!!

Lol...I was ready to go "mmmm"......:laugh:
  • Brooke_26
    Options
    Eyes, smile and younger than me.

Eyes and smile are major :-)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Any guy that knows how lady parts work and what a g spot is, he's game in my book.

Aside from that, like a previous poster said, it's all about a sense of humor. And I have to be able to have an intelligent conversation with you.

Physically, eyes, smile (if your teeth are wack, it's a no go. I don't care if your Brad Pitt's effin' twin), face in general has to be good, and hair. Very, very few men can rock the shaved head.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    hmmm.... well lately I have a thing for abs...and shoulders / arms... those make me shiver sometimes.

If I can see their face in their profile pic - eyes and smiles all the way. (especially when the smile shows in their eyes)...

but yeah, um back to the abs...
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Her *kitten*. I like my woman to have an *kitten* so yummy I can just crawl up into it and go to sleep.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Hair. I love a guy with tosseled hair.. not in the douchy hipster way, in the rugged sort of way. And if it's curly? Forgettaboutit. I'm done.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Confidence and eye contact.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Her *kitten*. I like my woman to have an *kitten* so yummy I can just crawl up into it and go to sleep.

um... ewww

but hey, whatever tickles your fancy!
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Shoulders, abs, hands, and smile. A good smile goes a long way. Bonus points for guys with dimples! :love:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I hope you shower afterwards.