That things that makes you go....

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Butt, big or small it has got to be nice. Legs have to be fit. Arms have to have some muscle so she could easily rip my clothes off at the drop of a hat.

why hello there.
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    It is all about a sense of humor. If a guy can make me laugh, everything else is just window dressing.

I agree!!!!!
  • Brooke_26
    Options
    Her *kitten*. I like my woman to have an *kitten* so yummy I can just crawl up into it and go to sleep.

Love it!!!! :-)
  • yummy_
    yummy_ Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i like a man limber enough to crawl into my *kitten* and go to sleep.
  • Brooke_26
    Options
    Hair. I love a guy with tosseled hair.. not in the douchy hipster way, in the rugged sort of way. And if it's curly? Forgettaboutit. I'm done.

I like guys with long hair...I like guys with short hair......I like guys bald......They've gotta be able to carry the look tho :-)
  • Brooke_26
    Options
    i like a man limber enough to crawl into my *kitten* and go to sleep.

Lol !!!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Silly but nice teeth are a must for me

She has to make me laugh and she gotta have nice legs

Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Physically - smile, biceps, happy trail

Mentally - sense of humor
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    It is all about a sense of humor. If a guy can make me laugh, everything else is just window dressing.

^^Holla

For me is she has no gag reflex I'm happy!
  • Brooke_26
    Options
    Silly but nice teeth are a must for me

She has to make me laugh and she gotta have nice legs

Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets

A man who appreciates a nice set of legs....LOVE IT!!!!! :-)
  • Brooke_26
    Options

^^Holla

For me is she has no gag reflex I'm happy!

Omg...hahahaha!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Butt, big or small it has got to be nice. Legs have to be fit. Arms have to have some muscle so she could easily rip my clothes off at the drop of a hat.

What on earth are your clothes made out of??! :laugh:
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Sex is not important, someone who doesn't complain if it's her turn to make a cuppa or to cook, someone who will just curl up with you on the sofa and watch TV with no need to talk, someone who is just there to snuggle into if you wake up in the night, there is nothing worse than waking up on your own at 4AM.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I enjoy a nice vagina.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Eyes!!!

Then smile and if I can sneak a peak.... ABS!!! :bigsmile:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Sex is not important, someone who doesn't complain if it's her turn to make a cuppa or to cook, someone who will just curl up with you on the sofa and watch TV with no need to talk, someone who is just there to snuggle into if you wake up in the night, there is nothing worse than waking up on your own at 4AM.

I can think of something worse, being woken up by your snoring husband!!!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options

THIS!!!
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    ...."mmm, mmm, mmmm" about someone your attracted to.....what would that be??

As for me, his smile....would he be able to protect me if we're out together.....I look at his hands (could he give a good massage)......his arms (would he be able to pick me up & tackle me)......

my fiance has yummy legs. Like they are ALL muscle which I apparently find very attractive. Unfortunately his butt throws it all off, he's got a flat butt :cry: lol

Non-physical- my honey treats me like a princess... :love: He says he does things for me so i won't b!tch about it but I know it's because loves me and enjoys spoiling me :bigsmile:
  • Brooke_26
    Options

Cuddling is amazing...I'm a cuddler....
  • Brooke_26
    Options
    Eyes!!!

Then smile and if I can sneak a peak.... ABS!!! :bigsmile:

:smile: :happy: