Have you fallen in love here?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    Obviously no one comes to a calorie-tracking site to find love, but I think it's awesome that it happens. I am very in love with my husband, but I'm not blind. There are a couple people on here that I love to flirt with and lust over.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I see it all the time. There is something so sexy in someone changing their body for the better. Everyone has that in common with the next person on here and that seems to be the ice breaker for most.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I fell in love with myself here, does that count?

This! :]
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    If you cant love yourself, who can you love?? I love me more and more every day that Im on this site!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Still rolling on floor laughing from the batteries comment lol. EVERY woman's best friend ...if you know what I mean.

I've fallen in love with myself... I think that counts, right/?

Hey it never disappoints and likes me at any size!
  • joannacruz123
    Options
    I know that right you go girl
  • misao1994
    Options
    Hahahah love this!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Oh yes I'm super duper crazy madly in love with MYSELF!!!
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    Options
    I fell in love with myself here, does that count?
    I vote yes!

yes it does you have done and amazing job!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I have met a few people from this site, however. Both of whom traveled over 10 hours to see me, so that was nice.

Damn.
  • EastCoast_Girl
    Options
    I have fallen in love with myself, I never thought I could find love like this, especially on MFP, I LOVE myself! It IS possible!
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Funny you should ask that question. I have often thought it would be cool to find someone on this site that is trying to accomplish the same things you are. Makes it an interesting relationship. Wish people would put on their profiles something about being single, in a relationship or married. Would make it easier to find friends to talk with. I don't want to be friends with a married man or one that has someone. It makes it funny for the wife or girlfriend.

agree!:drinker:
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I have met a few people from this site, however. Both of whom traveled over 10 hours to see me, so that was nice.

Damn.
    It's because I'm soft and cuddly, and they like the feel of my fur against their skin.

Also, I should have said "A couple who ..." as there have been a few others who only had to travel an hour or so ...