This really gets confusing

Options
13»

Replies

• Afterblue
    Afterblue Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ... confusing to the point of creating doubt. Doubt that what I am doing is the "right" thing.
    The problem is people confuse the hows with the whats.

What you need to do is to create a caloric deficit between what you consume and what you use. This is the non negotiable part.

How you do it is the tricky part. That is individual. I think what people try to do in their desire to help is tell you what worked for them. This may work for you, or may not depending on your own personality, physiology and metabolism. But remember you are in charge. This is your chance to make tweaks and see what works or what doesn't because this is not a short term fix but a lifestyle overhaul. You need to find the balance between what will work from a caloric point of view as well as a taste and gratification point of view.
  • crafterpaula
    crafterpaula Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    yes you are righttrack,. it took me 26 yrs to get it right!for me it was track my food ,try to get more healthy and fiber foods in my diet! also since my appitite is not small find ways to get more food for my money for example theres a pasta named pasta zero and its fabulous you can eat it that way or add it to reg pasta and get more with alot less cals. any way ive lost 108 lbs and so kept it off for a yr;. plus i exersized alot ,. but again everyone is different! hope i shed some light on the subject.:blushing:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Korygilliam and Texastango for the win.

Excellent posts -- I can't underline the "have fun doing it" part enough.