Red High Heels Week15!

Options

Replies

• sarahkatie28
    Options
    I haven't been on in a long time. I totally fell off the wagon, but I wanted to tell you all that I was really proud of the weight you guys have all lost! It's awesome!

Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I haven't been on in a long time. I totally fell off the wagon, but I wanted to tell you all that I was really proud of the weight you guys have all lost! It's awesome!

Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thanks Texbelle...very sweet of you. :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Hey sexy women! Sorry I have been so absent. I had a ridiculous weekend and now, I'm sick (BOO!). Hopefully, I'll be back at it soon. Good job girls!

P.s. I love the idea of starting a Knee High Boots challenge!!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    knee high boots sounds cute, but I am a cali girl, I will be keeping my red high heels and tagging along!
    Boots make me look short and squatty.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Knee high boots sounds like a good idea, but I have a long ways to go before I can get them to do up over my calf. How long a challenge are we thinking for this one?
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Hello Ladies!! I've been thinking about the knee-high boots... I love the idea!! My BF loves them...I think for much different reasons :embarassed: but, I'll take it!! LOL :laugh:
    I went jogging on Sunday, felt really good, but now I'm paying for it!! My calves are sore... :ohwell: This too will pass they say..... lol
    Have a great day!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I am all in for a knee-high boots challange...I have 28 more to lose and I definitely just got my motivation back so I want to keep going with it.

I think New Years is too close so maybe Valentines day or something...or we could just pick a random date to do the challenge for. :tongue:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Let's do it... still 10 lbs to go here unless I revise and make my goal weight even lighter. I am liking the size I am though, just need to tone and shape up a bit more (ok lots:tongue: ). So I'm a bit reluctant and feeling like I just want to live my life now as opposed to obsessing about weight all the time but that said, I'm in....:laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Love the idea, and I still have 7 lbs to go. I just bought some knee high boots, so maybe I'll buy my red high heels for this new challenge :tongue: Nikky, you are looking AWESOME, by the way!!!! :smokin:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I'm in!! Love the idea, and I still have 7 lbs to go. I just bought some knee high boots, so maybe I'll buy my red high heels for this new challenge :tongue: Nikky, you are looking AWESOME, by the way!!!! :smokin:

Thanks Kaitie... :happy: It's been a long time coming.... :tongue: Almost there. :smile:You're looking pretty fine as well.
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Let's do it... still 10 lbs to go here unless I revise and make my goal weight even lighter. I am liking the size I am though, just need to tone and shape up a bit more (ok lots:tongue: ). So I'm a bit reluctant and feeling like I just want to live my life now as opposed to obsessing about weight all the time but that said, I'm in....:laugh:

I just looked at your pictures.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the boots!! :love: Very SEXY :smooched: :bigsmile:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I just looked at your pictures.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the boots!! :love: Very SEXY :smooched: :bigsmile:

:bigsmile: Thanks.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I like the idea of just picking a random day or New Years. Though I am planning on moving my focus from losing weight to toning and endurance, I would really like to stay part of the group....But I nominate someone else to start threads.:tongue:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I can do it if you want. We can do New Years...thats 2 months. I want to lose another 10 by then so that would be good.....I kind of like the idea of keeping the challanges short so we can keep focused.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I can do it if you want. We can do New Years...thats 2 months. I want to lose another 10 by then so that would be good.....I kind of like the idea of keeping the challanges short so we can keep focused.

It's less intimidated.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of New Years, it is not too far but not too close
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Thanks Nikky :happy: Spanx are wonderful, I've learned recently :laugh:

New Year's sounds good
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    yes on the new year idea for me!
  • samantha115
    Options
    I love the idea of going until New Years. It gives me a "looking forward to" point. Two months, 15+ more pounds. Im all over it!

Thanks JM for all the work youve done. I second Kitys nomination for starting new threads.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    So, new years it is! If someone wants to start it up or I can, it don't matter. Let's do it after Halloween, so on the Sunday or the Monday whoever is the first one on :tongue: :glasses: