NSV - Ran 10 miles today!

Options
2»

Replies

• ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I hope to be running 10 miles someday! Keep up the great work!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I know what you mean by feeling bad. Yesterday I did four miles. Usually no problem,but I went later than usual and did not eat anything. I was fine in the first mile but later it felt like my blood turned to mud. I felt like ick. So great job. BTW I'm training for my second half in Jan. :flowerforyou:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Good job!

I just finished C25K Week 7 Day 1 this morning.. and even though I had an awful cramp in my right calf, I pushed through and did it!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    That is simply awesome! Congrats!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You will fly for your half! Good luck!
  • DG_Allen
    DG_Allen Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I'm scheduled to hit that milestone in 4 weeks! Thanks for the inspiration!

The progress is amazing isn't it?
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I also did ~10 miles this morning. Felt GREAT to do it.
  • 21June
    21June Posts: 99
    Options
    If my husband can do it then I'm sure you can! He ran his first half marathon in 2009 and now runs a marathon nearly every week. He was never a runner and in fact when we got married 9 years ago, he was overweight at about ? 18 stone or more and a 42 inch waist Now, he's about 15 stone/34 inch waist. He's also done some triathlons including 2 ironmans. Anyway, enough of that. Keep up the good work and good luck! :smile: