Starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow 05-08-12 - friends?

Options
12346»

Replies

• MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I decreased my workout to 5x a week. My original plan was 6x a week but my body started rebelling against me. Anyway, tomorrow will be my last day of Level 1. I can't say I'm excited about starting level 2 because I just watched the video and it is heavily focused on ab work.

So how is everyone coming along?
  • SDormer91
    Options
    Today will be day 4 for me. I took wendseday off because the arches of my feet hurt so bad. I cant wait to get new shoes. I might try barefoot today, as some have advised, but I have all hardwood floors, dont know how that will work. But anything has to feel better than these crappy shoes. My arms and theighs are a little sore, but my feet actually hurt!

Started yesterday. I quit once before after only 3 days but determined to get through this. I'm substituting plank for push ups as I simply cannot get the correct form. Also, in some of the cardio I have to do buttkicks instead of skipping or jumping jacks because of back issues. And for whoever it was that mentioned issues with the side lunges - I hate them. With a vengeance. It's the only exercise I have to use a lower weight with and it feels awkward. For everything else, I'm using 2kg weights and 1kg for the side lunges.
    I am so sore through my shoulders! Front and back this time which is new :)
    ETA: Try stretches - the muscles connected to your arches may be tight.
  • RASLA1
    RASLA1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Today will be day 21, I just got off a cruise ship yesterday, I took my dvd player and did Jillian daily along with cardio glide and bootcamp class on board. I have gained 3 lbs, but I am not really disappointed, I think the food is very salty and I ate dessert on board which I rarely do. I stayed low carb but know when you have some sugar it is like a roller coaster for the bod, I am having some digestive issues to remind me no sugar. So this morning taking it lite doing The Firm and then will do 30 day tonight. I feel strong but fat, better in a few days. It was super hard to stick to on vacation but I did it, not much to show for it but still proud of the commitment to my health.
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Is anyone from this group still doing the 30 Days Shred? I have been doing the Shred five days a week with two rest days. Here is my week one and week three comparison picture. I got my Myotape today and decided to retake my measurements. As far as my weight goes, it has been going up and down. Today I weighed in and it showed a 1.8 lbs gain. :indifferent:

[img]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8940/august7thaugust28.png August 6 neck:14" waist:29" hip:40" left thigh: 24" right thigh:24" left bicep: 10.2" right bicep: 10.2" left calf- 14" right calf- 14" August 28 neck: 13.2" waist: 28.1" hip:40" left thigh: 23" right thigh: 23" left bicep: 10.4" right bicep: 10.4" left arm: 10.4" left calf- 14.3" right calf- 14.3"[/img]